NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what really stands out is the body color doesn't match his face. It looks like he put his face under a tanning lamp. But on Rambo its a perfect match.

what really stands out is the body color doesn't match his face. It looks like he put his face under a tanning lamp. But on Rambo its a perfect match.

I'd have said the opposite... to me Rambo's face looks a bit dark, while Dutch looks like a closer match :lol

I think it does match, but Dutch has brown camo on his face too, you can see it clear here, most of what looks like it's flesh tone is actually camo face paint which makes it darker, his nose and places are lighter.

dsc2058.jpg

Personaly I think it looks pretty sweet and if I ever get this I would want to pose it just like above. I think I can finally see the whole "Giraffe" neck thing now. Still a non issue for me.

Arnie has cam-face paint while Rambo does not. I venture to guess the paint has something to do with the uneven skin tone.

The only problem I have with the fig is the elongated neck. Otherwise, most of the pictures he looks sweet.

Personaly I think it looks pretty sweet and if I ever get this I would want to pose it just like above. I think I can finally see the whole "Giraffe" neck thing now. Still a non issue for me.

The "giraffe issue isn't as big a deal to me as the awkward shapes it makes once you pose the neck outside of looking straight forward. The neck muscles never move so they're bend all awkward and the neck takes some weird curves.

Since we know now that shoulders use a ball joint, I'd like to see HT come up with some fairly smooth way of adding a ball joint neck, even if it's not rubber, to allow the neck to turn so the muscles are in the proper location and alll.

I hope we see a few Terminator and T2 customs from this

I've gotta say, it's a good figure, but i'm just not feelin' it. His shortness and gigantic neck, thin legs and small feet. Not for me.

Yeah I was thinking that. Is there no way to stretch (fake) leather?

Sculpt him some higher hair, stick him some glasses on. Would look great IMO

But sorry don't wanna start this off as a terminator thread.

Can't believe roclky is taller than him!

Back