NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Rambo looks to be taller for some reason ..........

IMG_0320.jpg

is it me or does arnie's body look more toyish than the others????

His shirt looks huge! Not sure what happened there?

But I guess its the kind of figure you'd want to display without the shirt anyway.

yeh, that looks like some hasbro style tailoring going on. for some reason i really think the muscle body looks cheap as well. im not too impressed by these guys. might need some better pictures.

I don't mean to be a moaning bugger, or a troll (what ever the experssion is) but i'm just not impressed by them at all tbh!

His shirt looks huge! Not sure what happened there?

But I guess its the kind of figure you'd want to display without the shirt anyway.

If you're referring to the shirt shirt and not the tank top, I believe part of it is to make it easy to remove. If it were too tight, it might be hard to remove from the muscle body without damaging the rubber so it's probably made looser to make it removable with ease.

yeh, that looks like some hasbro style tailoring going on. for some reason i really think the muscle body looks cheap as well. im not too impressed by these guys. might need some better pictures.

I think his torso is a bit exaggerated... but overall it looks pretty good. I was hoping they would go for a very specific Arnold body sculpt, but I guess that was not the case.

Dutch is kind of a let-down based on the pics. The head looks tiny and/or the shirt looks huge, the neck looks awkward, he is shorter than at least one figure that he should be taller than and the likeness isn't as good as the proto.

As always though I expect it to be better in person. Billy looks no better or no worse than we have already seen. I'll paint his hair black and thats all.

I think his torso is a bit exaggerated... but overall it looks pretty good. I was hoping they would go for a very specific Arnold body sculpt, but I guess that was not the case.

Although on further inspection... maybe it looks about right, I guess sometimes its easy to forget how freakishly huge he was.

arnold.jpg

Although on further inspection... maybe it looks about right, I guess sometimes its easy to forget how freakishly huge he was.

arnold.jpg

Well technically this was over 10 years before Predator and in the height of his competing days. He had shrunk alot after T1 (1984) This pic looks to be from the early to mid 70's

That is true, just more illustrating that the body isn't necessarily unrealistic or cartoony... just not accurate to film versions of Arnold.

That's the price of the generic body, at least it's close to his build, Dutch on the old size muscle body like Billy would not look good at all.

That's the price of the generic body, at least it's close to his build, Dutch on the old size muscle body like Billy would not look good at all.

Very true... glad they were able to get something more appropriate for Dutch, and the added articulation (w/o much aesthetic sacrifice) is very cool.

Ok it looks pretty good with the P2 predator. I like the 2nd pic - the likeness looks great there.

-edit-the predator itself looks pretty cool too by the way. Great figure.

Yeah, surprised its taken this long to see pics of him with a Predator :duh

Looks great... lets just hope the P1 version is just as imposing :rock

Back