NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a quick clean up

Dutch-cleanup.jpg

I am at odds with this figure. Certain photo's reinforces this is a high end collectible toy others he looks like a nice Hasbro toy :banghead

Eh well, either way he will be on my shelves.

The color of his skin and seeing the shoulder cuts is probably what's causing him to look a little toyish. He's all Hot Toys though. Especially in this pic.

dsc2059.jpg

Looks better w/the camo imo. Really accents the cheek bones and the jaw.

This is a mini Arnold, and more importantly, a mini Dutch. Can't wait :rock

The color of his skin and seeing the shoulder cuts is probably what's causing him to look a little toyish. He's all Hot Toys though. Especially in this pic.

dsc2059.jpg

A great shot, I agree. Arnie has money shots were I am impressed with the figure. Most of them with his camo muscle shirt. The tan /brown shirt is :monkey4

On the other hand, I look at the pics with Billy and Rambo and he looks like a cheesy toy. I am well aware he is a toy but at his cost I would like it not to resemble a cheesy toy :naughty

Once in hand, I am certain (or hope) my attitude changes.

wow..im seriously not impressed with the dutch figure. I know with hot toys the proto is always going to be better then the mass produced figure but theres too much wrong with this figure, the paint job on the face versus the torso, the actual height of the figure in reference, the muscles and arms abd neck which i agree look like a hasbro figure with bad seam lines.. you remember the old he man figure from the 80's, the clothing which is way to big and then actual body ratio where he looks like he has a huge upper body and tiny legs and feet. Im glad i didn't order it. Hopefully the pred figure will be better.

Sorry to start on such a negative vibe but just so dissapointed with this one. When you see what hot toys can do with similiar figures i.e rambo you just expect better. One thing this thread has convinced me to do is buy the stallone rambo figure.. looks awesome!

Last edited:
I am at odds with this figure. Certain photo's reinforces this is a high end collectible toy others he looks like a nice Hasbro toy :banghead

Eh well, either way he will be on my shelves.

not gonna take the risk. im canceling. i know i might get flamed, but billy and dutch just dont look up to hot toys quality yet they retain the high price?:confused:

... Sorry to start on such a negative vibe but just so dissapointed with this one. When you see what hot toys can do with similiar figures i.e rambo you just expect better. One thing this thread has convinced me to do is buy the stallone rambo figure.. looks awesome!

Just joined this month, and in his first post he expresses disappointment with one of the most highly anticipated figures of all time. Welcome, holtrax! You're going to fit right in around here.

Just joined this month, and in his first post he expresses disappointment with one of the most highly anticipated figures of all time. Welcome, holtrax! You're going to fit right in around here.

he's not the only one thinking that...:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

my mind will probably change when i see a video review or some more in hand pictures.

I wonder what some of you expect out of a toy? A real life talking midget? There has not been one single HT's release that someone hasn't complained about before it was released. I won't get this piece either way but imo it looks just fine.

It looks exactly like the proto, the same thing happened with the T-800 PF, it grew on most people. This one will too.

Back