NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of things threaders, does anyone know if you can pose the arms on the dutch body so it flexes out like a t shape, I haven't seen any proof of that yet, also, is it just me, or I thought towards the middle to the end of the movie, the vest he wore was black, not brown. anyone with thoughts on that situation. :confused:

Good point. Are there any pics out there of Dutch with his arms outstretched either side? With the kind of shoulder joint we've seen it looks like it might be tricky.

Goody goody gum drops. Watched Predator again last night cos of all this... "5 metre spread, no sound".... freakin brilliant line!

Well as badass as I think the P2 figure is, the puffy dreads and awkward body proportions always bugged me and I crossed my fingers the P1 would look better and I think the body shape and proportions look fantastic.

Before getting the HT P2 my only experience of Predator figures were the kenner ones and then McFarlanes efforts - and considering how godawful the dreadlocks were on all of those figures I was perfectly happy with what I saw on the HT P2.

The new body.....

dutch-11.jpg

Looks like I missed this photo, looks like it might be able to flex the arm out, look at the ball joint on the left :rolleyes:

Back