NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be using him for a Terminator... but I do have a different project in mind.

arnoldt.jpg

Gotta stick his head on an iron man body and create Turbo-Man?? SURELY! :lol:lol:lol

EDIT: Maybe not, looking at images. Was good while the thought lasted :monkey2

I went with studiosunny this time round and he always seems to get them v.quick......hope dutch and billy arrive this month....still got to decide about the ssc ex mind.

I went with studiosunny this time round and he always seems to get them v.quick......hope dutch and billy arrive this month....still got to decide about the ssc ex mind.

StudioSunny has Dutch, Billy, and the T-700 in stock since the day they were out (Tuesday?)

I wonder what some of you expect out of a toy? A real life talking midget? There has not been one single HT's release that someone hasn't complained about before it was released. I won't get this piece either way but imo it looks just fine.

It looks exactly like the proto, the same thing happened with the T-800 PF, it grew on most people. This one will too.

Bunch of whiney babies they are. Dutch looks awesome.

I wonder how much of the sudden figure knocking is due to lack of funds for some to buy this right now. I know I tend to be more critical of a piece I would get if I could, but want to feel better about not being able to.

If that is the case, then everyone should cancel whatever order they have for everything. Everything will have flaws if you look hard enough.

Heck, if my Utapau Trooper ends up a floppy mess, I just may refund it and grab Dutch!!

Wish there was enough $$$ to go around because this is one f'ing awesome looking figure!!!

I probably should, but I'm not cancelling this, I'm very excited about it and can't bring myself to do it. Looking forward to pictures, though it'll be boring until this guy.

2Predator_Predator.jpg

this guy looks great, but I'm not a big fan of the character actually, the movies awesome, but I'm just getting the predator. I picked up a billy though so I can bash him with a snake eyes, but that won't happen for a while

I'm looking forward to fighting images, and actually having real opponents, kinda sucks having Mulder always stand in for me, at least now I will have a Dutch to fight the Predator.

Nice. Luckily I haven't purchased anything since Hot Toys Two-face except for a Takara Masterpiece Megatron so I've got some moolah to throw around. This will be my first Predator, I liked a lot of the other designs but I really wanted to wait until something came out from the first two movies. Sure the designs on the AVP stuff is rad, but the films themselves were too disappointing to warrant getting the figures.

This however, is what I've been waiting for....for years! The P2 was a little disappointing, as awesome as it is, the torso and waist just didn't seem right. This one seems like it has better proportions. Could it just be the picture angles or have they corrected it?

This however, is what I've been waiting for....for years! The P2 was a little disappointing, as awesome as it is, the torso and waist just didn't seem right. This one seems like it has better proportions. Could it just be the picture angles or have they corrected it?

It's a whole new body. They got better with Wolf from AVPR on proportions and even better with this P1. As expected, HT seems to have pulled out all the stops with their P1 to make it their best Predator to date, thankfully, as it's the one I, and most others, care most about.

I am looking forward to this guy as well. It will be my first Predator figure.

your first?! are you crazy? how could you pass on this?

IMGA0720.jpg

I highly recommend him if you can get your hands on him, the wolf predator too.

anyways, I can't wait for hot toys to release THE predator, dutch is cool too, anyways it'll be interesting to see if hot toys does any more characters from the film.

Back