NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one pic. I'm busy right now :computer

htdutch01z.jpg

Thank you guys.

Ok, I don't get how the neck can go from this:

dutchmanual01.jpg

To the production figure neck, what changed, the neck looks fantastic in the instructions photo.

With regards to the neck length, the production figure is short therefore the prototype was even shorter. I'm betting they added length to the neck to try and compensate. Hence giraffe neck Arnold.

With regards to the neck length, the production figure is short therefore the prototype was even shorter. I'm betting they added length to the neck to try and compensate. Hence giraffe neck Arnold.

I don't believe that the case and if it is, bad choice, they should have left him whatever height he was and let him look right. I'd rather short and human looking than tall and semi-goofy.

I don't know if it has already beenmentioned, but has no one thought of sticking dutchs' head on billy or rocky's body?

You could do it, but the build wouldn't be as bulky, it wouldn't feel like Arnold.

Also, I believe the only way his clothes are removable is because of the disconnected arms of the Dutch body, the standard muscle body can't really bend in ways to get a shirt off, you'd run risk of damaging it. I find it a pain just trying to get Rocky's robe on.

I don't think the neck changed at all. It looks like the head seriously shrunk in the production process. First it was the Bruce Wayne sculpt, and now Dutch also has a small head.:confused:

Omg...This almost rivals the HT Hellboy's nipples scandal...

Back