NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, if my Utapau Trooper ends up a floppy mess, I just may refund it and grab Dutch!!

Wish there was enough $$$ to go around because this is one f'ing awesome looking figure!!!

Dude you should get Dutch he is way better than some Trooper, of coarse that is unless you are a huge Star Wars fan then go with the Trooper. Though I think Dutch is way more cooler ;).

your first?! are you crazy? how could you pass on this?

I highly recommend him if you can get your hands on him, the wolf predator too.

anyways, I can't wait for hot toys to release THE predator, dutch is cool too, anyways it'll be interesting to see if hot toys does any more characters from the film.

P2 BD was my first. As impressive as the AVP's are, I just don't care for any of those Predators period so no sense spending the cash, but I like P1 and P2 and I had been trying to hold out just for the P1, but P2 looked like it would be so much fun to have, and it is, so I bought, very happy I did, I've enjoyed it alot, despite the flaws.

your first?! are you crazy? how could you pass on this?

IMGA0720.jpg

I highly recommend him if you can get your hands on him, the wolf predator too.

anyways, I can't wait for hot toys to release THE predator, dutch is cool too, anyways it'll be interesting to see if hot toys does any more characters from the film.

I love Predator. Predator II and the AVP series tho decent is not tops on my list. Therefore, I never collected Predators.

I admit BD Predator is cool. However, I refuse to spend the kind of cash people want for a character which the movie isn't a classic (to me). I find one at a decent price, I may consider a purchase.

Dude you should get Dutch he is way better than some Trooper, of coarse that is unless you are a huge Star Wars fan then go with the Trooper. Though I think Dutch is way more cooler ;).

Well...my name IS "SithLord0498" :lol

I only want one standard clone and Utapau is a personal favorite. But I really hope I can score Dutch at some point too because it has to be one of the best looking figures yet!!!

Kudos to those getting both Dutch and the Predator. Can't wait to see those pics!!

It's a whole new body. They got better with Wolf from AVPR on proportions and even better with this P1. As expected, HT seems to have pulled out all the stops with their P1 to make it their best Predator to date, thankfully, as it's the one I, and most others, care most about.

I don't think it looks like a new body. To me it looks like they went back to removable forearm and thigh armor.

It is a new body. The P2 was very slender waisted with a big upper body, the P1 definitely is better shaped.

Cool, great to hear. I might even have to pick up a Dutch later on (after I get the P1). It came out really great, some of the initial pics had me a bit on the fence, but the ones with better lighting/posing sold me. This tends to be how it goes though. People get excited, take pics right outside of the box and there's almost always some initial disappointment. I remember it was similar with the Medicom DK for a little bit, but now it's almost universally praised.

PS. I don't want to start an entire thread for this but it will probably get buried. I'm living in South Korea right now and I'm wondering, since I'm in Asia, maybe I'll be able to find some cool collectible stores that have more than just Gundham models. I'm hoping there might be a way to get some Hot Toys figures I missed out on without having to order.

So anyone know of any collectible stores in South Korea, or where I might be able to find out? Someone on the forums I might be able to ask? Thanks.

It is a new body. The P2 was very slender waisted with a big upper body, the P1 definitely is better shaped.

Yeah , I noticed that as soon as I seen the photos.
It has more of a predator build to it. I think predator 2 could beinfit from this body too. I would love to see a repaint of the body put on to it.

You are right. It is listed in the specs! Good eye!

Well as badass as I think the P2 figure is, the puffy dreads and awkward body proportions always bugged me and I crossed my fingers the P1 would look better and I think the body shape and proportions look fantastic.

Yeah , I noticed that as soon as I seen the photos.
It has more of a predator build to it. I think predator 2 could beinfit from this body too. I would love to see a repaint of the body put on to it.

It would be cool, but I wonder if the armor pieces from P2 would fit on P1. Also, if P1's like Wolf and the forearm and leg armor are part of the leg piece, that would complicate things.

Couple of things threaders, does anyone know if you can pose the arms on the dutch body so it flexes out like a t shape, I haven't seen any proof of that yet, also, is it just me, or I thought towards the middle to the end of the movie, the vest he wore was black, not brown. anyone with thoughts on that situation. :confused:

It would be cool, but I wonder if the armor pieces from P2 would fit on P1. Also, if P1's like Wolf and the forearm and leg armor are part of the leg piece, that would complicate things.

didn't think of that. Good point.

It does seem to shift colors, that or it gets so dirty it looks black.

11441735301987_predator_012.jpg

Predator104.jpg

I wouldn't suprised if they had a few of these on set. Maybe a few of them were very slightly different colours. I've never personally noticed it until you have mentioned it now.

Back