NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htmajordutch08.jpg

This figure is the top of hot toys figure.

I like the head sculpt so much. It looks incredible :rock2 Great looking figure :rock2

BUT

New muscular body has very limited when you posting. Head can't look up and look down :mad: very disappointing.

Camouflage paint on neck easy to rub off when you turn figure head.

The Cigar! I can't attach the cigar to his mouth :banghead

Overall this is a great figure hot toys ever made :rock

Last edited:
Well, the neck has always been the weak point for articulation with the muscle bodies, slight side to side's about it, never got front to back motion out of it.

That's ok, my bigger concern is the appearance, why are heads riding up so much higher on the necks causing it to look weird, the head rests at a much more realistic point in the instruction manual photos, so why is it the production figures end up with the heads riding up so much higher on the neck. I really hope they fix this, Rambo can hide it but all the shorter haired figures lately are making it very obvious. It's the only flaw I see with Dutch.

I still want to track down an extra body from this figure and make my long awaited Conan custom. Never before has a more perfect opportunity presented itself.

Looks phenomenal. Great pics Agen. Hope mine gets here Tuesday/Wednesday.

Hilarious that people were bashing the sculpt just due to some bad lighting pics. (although I have done the same before!) :D

New muscular body has very limited when you posting. Head can't look up and look down :mad: very disappointing.

Camouflage paint on neck easy to rub off when you turn figure head.

The Cigar! I can't attach the cigar to his mouth :banghead
That blows. I like to pose my figs alot and it seems kinda stupid to make a figure not very poseable when the whole point of it is to pose and look cool.

Back