NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent job putting those photos together Tyler. Did you do any further adjustments to the neck? It looks better in your new pics than in the earlier ones you posted.

Does the body have an ab crunch joint? It'd help in achieving the box cover pose. You can tell that in that pose Arnie's torso has a lowered posture.

Also, I think the extra-large traps Maulfan mentioned would only work in a pose like on the box cover, in which you'll notice those muscles are being flexed or extended.

It does not bend in the middle of the torso. At least I can't get mine to lean and flex forward like Arnie is in the poster.

Excellent job putting those photos together Tyler. Did you do any further adjustments to the neck? It looks better in your new pics than in the earlier ones you posted.

I have not done any more work to it since the original mod. Maybe these new images are just at angles that make it look better this time. There definately are angles that greatly reduce the neck area issues.

Last edited:
just noticed dutch's crazy inny.

Not sure if this is your first muscle body, but they all have that, and there are also spots on the backside of the body that show they were holes of sorts, it allows the articulation, sort of like if you ever had a rubber toy that had a bendable wire inside to pose it.

Got my Dutch figure, and it had a Billy Sole nameplate. I'll see if I have to return the whole thing, or if I can just get a stand replacement.
:confused:
Picture001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this is your first muscle body, but they all have that, and there are also spots on the backside of the body that show they were holes of sorts, it allows the articulation, sort of like if you ever had a rubber toy that had a bendable wire inside to pose it.

It's my first that's for sure, but my old roommate had a Rocky and Krauser fig, never noticed but that's because he never let me touch em. He got to hold my BR Joker and Masterpiece Megatron for a few seconds though, but I'm nice like that.

Got my Dutch figure, and it had a Billy Sole nameplate. I'll see if I have to return the whole thing, or if I can just get a stand replacement.
I guess that means some lucky guy has got a Billy figure with a Dutch stand then. :lol

great photo's tugg, i cant wait for someone to do a video review.

great pics tugg........thats how I am going to pose my elusive with the cigar.....another will be stripped down as he was later in the film holding a knife ! :chew

dude, i was being sarcastic in that post. The ht pred figure is awesome, getting it tomorrow. I finally decided to pick up the dutch figure. I know i gave out a little about it earlier in the post but seems i was being a little hasty based on the toys2 pics plus the head mod seems to make the figure look pretty cool

Still not sure wheither i should carry out the head mod on the dutch figure.

Last edited:
Back