NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're welcome Snake Eater. he looks great :rock

mine came out a bit odd though, must have done something wrong?!

SL732181.jpg

SL732182.jpg

The Combat Murse, for the action man, who still likes to carry those essentials.
SL732183.jpg

he does seem to be preoccupied with something 'up there'

Looks great! BBTS seem to be getting their stuff quickly right now so I hope this is the case with both Dutch and Pred. I am dumping that brown shirt though as it just looks really bad IMO.

SL732182.jpg

ET.jpg

jezzz nice camo but the head and neck? its like E.T phone home....

I hope this head mod is easy to carry out.

Last edited:
Not just yours though, even this one, it seems like he's looking up a bit, might just be lighting and all though.

My guess is that HT thought everyone would be displaying him facing off against P1. And with P1 being taller.........

wow, the neck looks horrible in that last pic. I didnt think it was THAT bad. Why did they do this??

Question for folks that have this, a lot of shots make it seem like the head is always looking a bit upward, is it just the photos or is that how the figure is?

its the neck, you can't bent it to look down & its sculpted pretty straight.

Interesting. The velcro on mine is set behind the zip tracks on both sides. Its hidden when the jacket is zipped. Unfortunately its pretty weak as I said - worse than the purple outfitted Joker's.

False alarm, mines the same, just looking at it now!

It's a shame HT messed up on Dutch, I'm thinking of canceling Dutch now since i'm no good at customizing.

That's such BS! This figure is great , who cares if the neck is a bit to long. I will leave my Dutch figure the way it is. NO modifications needed.

That's such BS! This figure is great , who cares if the neck is a bit to long. I will leave my Dutch figure the way it is. NO modifications needed.

:lecture, I'll take a long neck (with options fro customizing) any day over no Dutch at all. Someone said Mac was a whiny biaatch well the same could be said for all of the Dutch haters on this thread.

Stahp tahlkieeng crayzy, dis Dutch weil foreva bee de behst! :lol

I will still keep it but i'm second guessing myself. Before i saw these i was completely sure.

Back