NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out Morbo's posts about four pages back. He took some really good photos.

it's on page 172 actually.

It's a good job I havent finished my review (I'll be stripping him down tonight to get a closer look), but I pulled the tan jacket open on mine and it has a stud and velco, a-dev does yours have the stud and velcro as well?

It's a good job I havent finished my review (I'll be stripping him down tonight to get a closer look), but I pulled the tan jacket open on mine and it has a stud and velco, a-dev does yours have the stud and velcro as well?

It does. I'm going to put the jacket on now and take a pic of the zip closed.

Apologies for variable clarity of these cameraphone images and also the generally unflattering appearance of Dutch and my bedroom in the background. (my house is a dive, it awaits renovation)

Dutchjacketzipper1.jpg

Dutchjacketzipper2.jpg

Dutchjacketzipper3.jpg

Dutchjacketzipper.jpg

The zip can work although it is difficult. You need a tweezers if you ask me. And it is weak - it seperates easily as you can see. Not too impressed with the velcro.

Gonna check against the one I have tonight, but from memory that looks different to mine.
I can't see the velcro on yours at all?

Interesting. The velcro on mine is set behind the zip tracks on both sides. Its hidden when the jacket is zipped. Unfortunately its pretty weak as I said - worse than the purple outfitted Joker's.

I personally don't want to cover up that great looking muscle bound hunk of rubber, with a ^^^^ty coloured dishrag. so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Hot Toys! :gun

I've been a fan of arnold all my life and today met one of my relatives who have come over from california for an aunites wedding. She brought her friend with her for company since we had never met before and she had never been to England since she was four and she ( her friend ) works for him apparently. She said hes a little mean. :huh:lol
What kind of job could she be doing ?. I didn't ask out of shyness , she doesn't appear to be loaded ?. :lol
She found it hilarious that I had a lifesize bust of him. :lol
Seems so strange. I've never met them in my life but to think someone who I was speaking too and is staying it my cousions house sees arnold now and then seems so weird.

My cousion ( the relative who actually came ) says he isn't a very good governor but I wouldn't know..:lol

Oh and no matter how many americans I speak to on here the lack of no voice never prepares me for the accent. Always brings a smile to my face how different we sound. :lol

Yeah, he's actually a pretty bad governor, and hated by us Californians

Morbo, decided to try your mod, but could you please just help?

I have managed to remove the center socket part of the head and just wondered: do you cut off the closed part? Sounds stupid, but am worried I won't be able to reconnect the head and neck if that bit is cut.

Ta!

Thanks again for the mod tutorial and help Morbo. Here is mine now modded:

100_3121.jpg

Here is how much I removed:

100_3124.jpg

I will be the first to admit the neck did not bother me at all, however the mod certainly improves the look. Also, did not bother to reglue the socket in place, so you can now adjust the neck length whenever you like.

Question for folks that have this, a lot of shots make it seem like the head is always looking a bit upward, is it just the photos or is that how the figure is?

For me, that is how it seems to be sitting. Pretty much zero up and down articulation.

I did take that pic from a low angle though, to show the neck better, which is distorting his view I guess.

Not just yours though, even this one, it seems like he's looking up a bit, might just be lighting and all though.

Can't wait to get my Dutch.

DSC01302.jpg

Back