NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a nude Dutch body on eBay. Anyone know if its skin tone matches Krauser's head, cause if it doesn't I'm gonna need a repaint.

My Krauser's are in storage right now, but from memory I would say Dutch is more tanned, Krauser was prtetty wan!

Messin' around abit, and wondering "what could have been"...
DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

:D

Question, does his shirt not zip closed?

On mine, no. For the most of what I heard, that is how it suppose to be. But I think someone said that 1 person had a complete functional zipper but no picks ever showed up. I believe it's for look and does not zip or they would not have put velcro and a snap button on it.

Weird, it just looks kinda half assed to me that it doesn't zip shut, it looked like it was zipped up in the movie.

that last pic has pretty much nailed older govenator arnie. This is pretty much the first figure ive ever gotten where i'm going to have to do a mod straight away to the neck when i get it.

Question, does his shirt not zip closed?

No it doesn't, to quote my review... nearly finished!

"A tan jacket with working pockets, this has a well scaled visible zip, but is actually held shut by a press stud and a strip of Velcro"

It looks fine, but I too thought it a little srange!

On mine, no. For the most of what I heard, that is how it suppose to be. But I think someone said that 1 person had a complete functional zipper but no picks ever showed up. I believe it's for look and does not zip or they would not have put velcro and a snap button on it.

The zip on mine works. As long as you have the zip itself and 2 interlocking tracks it works - its just very easy to pull apart without the piece at the very bottom of real zippers that retains the 2 sides together. I assume we are talking about Dutch's tan jacket here.

Unless I somehow got a freak coat as well as a freak figure with 2 left arms. I'm due to send my figure back, maybe I should keep my jacket if indeed everyone else seems to have one that the zipper doesn't actually work on.

Jacket? what jacket? you mean that oversized rag that Dutch was swaddled in? I just assumed that was to protect him in transport. :D that went straight in back in the box.

Yeah, I'm talking about Dutch's tan jacket.

OK I'll take pics of mine zipped closed.

Toys2 have told me (about my defective 2 left arm Dutch figure) that Hot Toys will only return to me the precise items that I send to them. So I'll hold on to all the loose accessories including the spare cigar hand. However I'm also now considering holding on to the jacket and ammo harness - just in case I get one of these jackets that can't zip up!

ok, just got mine....but how do you do the neck mod?
I missed the mod tutorial and would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Back