NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody seems to want to answer the cigar question..........will anyone kindly address the question........how does the cigar stay in his mouth? Magnet?

*no sarcastic replies please.

I could be wrong, but I beleive it doesnt stay in his mouth. The shots with it in his mouth are the preproduction Dutch. He has an extra hand with the cigar in it.

Nobody seems to want to answer the cigar question..........will anyone kindly address the question........how does the cigar stay in his mouth? Magnet?

*no sarcastic replies please.

Because this has been answered...

Originally Posted by Darth Con View Post
How do you get the cigar to stay in his mouth guys?
It just falls right out

. . .

Originally Posted by wookster
Push the tapered end into the crease at the left hand corner of the mouth, stays just fine for posing, but keep an eye on it when you move him as it is very lightly held.

All 1/6 Cigarettes and Cigars have a thin slanted
end and that fits into the thin line separating
the upper and lower lip. It just kind of sticks
in there and stays. I'm not sure about the Dutch
figure, but it seems to be the same based on
photos I've seen online. ;)

I can't get the cigar to stay in his mouth, so I call BS on the promotional shots.
Anyway Hot Toys should not be promoting the use of tobacco products. dirty habit!

I managed to wedge the cigar in once, but the slightest breeze and it falls out.

Nevermind, the facial expression does not match having a cigar that big in his mouth anyway.

Anyway Hot Toys should not be promoting the use of tobacco products. dirty habit!
Hot Toys aren't promoting the use of tobacco products. They're promoting Predator figures. You may as well say they shouldn't be promoting dangerous weapons. Where would we be then?

Hot Toys aren't promoting the use of tobacco products. They're promoting Predator figures. You may as well say they shouldn't be promoting dangerous weapons. Where would we be then?

yes Creech, whatever buddy. I was messing about

SL732170.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you know what tehy say.

You get what you pay for.

are there any "disection pics" yet? i'd like to know what his arms look like under the rubber.

In the right hands, someone could make a really cool custom T2 figure of the Terminator revealing half of his endo arm.

All 1/6 Cigarettes and Cigars have a thin slanted
end and that fits into the thin line separating
the upper and lower lip. It just kind of sticks
in there and stays. I'm not sure about the Dutch
figure, but it seems to be the same based on
photos I've seen online. ;)

Thank you, kind sir, for not being a jerk about it

Only downside is, you'd have to hack up a Dutch, and some nice 12" Endo, be it HT or Aoshima, either way, it'd be a shame to do it, but it would be an impressive custom.

Only downside is, you'd have to hack up a Dutch, and some nice 12" Endo, be it HT or Aoshima, either way, it'd be a shame to do it, but it would be an impressive custom.

Well you could salvage the endo by making him battle damaged. Dutch you could put onto a true type and fully dress him. You'd still want to have spares though.

Back