NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes Creech, whatever buddy. I was messing about
Okay then. No harm done. I'll go back to picking my nose and sticking the bits to my monitor. Then I can look at as many cigars as I like and say 'Snot there. snot there."

From Mediworld member BeastX

dutcht800.jpg

endoskin.jpg

goddamnit the stuck with the retarded piece of metal that's just gonna break eventualy... AGAIN.....

That ALONE makes me want to cancel. Allthough... looking at the arm design... I'm starting to get an idea on how to make it better.....

Revoltech_joint.bmp

I wonder how hard that rubber skin was to remove.......

Okay then. No harm done. I'll go back to picking my nose and sticking the bits to my monitor. Then I can look at as many cigars as I like and say 'Snot there. snot there."

cookiebunny.jpg

any metal will eventualy break if you bend it enough. I'm a person who changes poses fairly often.

go grab a piece of flat metal and bend it over and over again, no matter what metal you use, it will break.

If this is good enough to not break, great, But we will see.

Well I believe the reason they use the metal and design they do is because the metal can hold a pose where a typical figure arm joint would probably not resist the force of the muscle rubber.

We might have a chance of seeing a second Dutch, but my guess is, if we don't see anything new once Comic Con has concluded, my guess is Dutch, Billy and the Predator will be it, with possibly a 2nd Dutch and Predator in the future, but not the full team.

We might have a chance of seeing a second Dutch, but my guess is, if we don't see anything new once Comic Con has concluded, my guess is Dutch, Billy and the Predator will be it, with possibly a 2nd Dutch and Predator in the future, but not the full team.

This figure seems popular enough to release another version of it.

they have to make at least Blain and Mac

Predator-movie-f03.jpg

but the whole crew would be the Sh$t

1987_Predator_Cast.jpg

i think they are gonna make the rest of the crew. big mistake if they don't

I'm thinking they won't. They got Arnold's likeness because the rights to that are held by Arnold's company, not the Predator license, which is why they didn't do Sonny for Billy.

I think HT may feel like Dutch and the Predator are the sure money in this license and anyone else is a gamble.

I don't think they will be making the whole team, it would be cool but it is very unlikely.

We should get another Dutch though

Last edited:
any metal will eventualy break if you bend it enough. I'm a person who changes poses fairly often.

go grab a piece of flat metal and bend it over and over again, no matter what metal you use, it will break.

If this is good enough to not break, great, But we will see.

This is the reason I hate Hot toys muscular body..I knew the anatomy inside the rubber skin..because I broke 2 muscular arms bending the elbow joints carefully.

That metal piece crap cant resist much "movement" because it brokes easily.I sent 2 e-mail to Hottoys 6 months ago explaining the fragile elbow joints for the muscular body and asking for another kind of improved joints,they responded to me that will be studied in the design department :sick

i've already got replacement plans now. if mine breaks, I'll be disassembleing it, and installing a revoltech joint in it's place. they're a type of ratcheting joint, if you're not familior with it. should work for posing just fine.

failing that, he goes on a regular truetype.

well I jusk delivery of my Dutch and not disappointed at all, the neck issue isn't bothering me also. :D Mind this one will be displayed with all the clothing, the second will be reduced to the vest top etc...oh and of course everything below the waist as per usual. :joy

Review nearly ready!
Yeah, like you need anyones approval to buy this!

forforum.jpg

Dutchnpred2.jpg

cigar2.jpg

DB1.jpg

I don't think they will be making the whole team, it would be cool but it is very unlikely.

We should get another Dutch though

To bring another Dutch version out this really wouldn't make any sense. I mean he really could be customized. It would be better and it would make more sense, to bring another Predator version out. I really think the Elder Predator from Predator 2 is the best one so far. I am really sadly that I don't owe him but i can see the differences that i really like from the shots and pics. I mean the Predator from the firts film is good but he really is not superb.

Hey nice shots wookster, i like the first, the second and the last one personelly.

It would be awesome if Hot Toys could bring Mac out with the shaver he used in the film.xD

Last edited:
Back