NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to win the price for most oversized box of the year... what is it like 24" tall?!?

ap_20090512012649452.jpg.jpg

its higher than two Vitos :)

the box and the diorama is from Hot Toys right...? if yesss... i think the Hot Toys guys wins the match

Wow, Enterbay and Hot Toys doing the same figure worked out great! No matter which version ends up being the better one, future Hot Toys releases will benefit from HT trying to up their box work to compete with EB. Just look at the T-700 box. Very cool stuff. Hopefully they'll be making cool boxes for everything down the line.

Originally Posted by creecher View Post Who's worried? I'll stink whether I'm over there or here. What's your excuse?
Roy Roy, you'll always be a boy. You choose to atagonise? or will you always hide behind your smilies and say you were joking?
Mr T. Get some nuts.
Now that's how you QFT.
I'm not taking anything personally. Why do you assume I do? I guess you know how a grown man acts do you? As I said before, "you're damn hilarious". :lol I find it is you that has initiated what you call personal over a toy. So take your own advice before handing it out to others and act according to your own gospel.
I wasn't taking it personally and ignored the other digs you made at Enterbay, but highlighting in my quote (see first quote in post)has the smell of holding a grudge to me and making it personal. Too bad you can't take some of your own advice.
Mr T. Get some nuts.
Now that's how you QFT.
All the power to you, whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too. :)

:) = Not taking things personal.
Now let's see if you can not take it personally, because, now I've had my right to reply, I'm over it and done and bear no grudge, but if you want to goad and antagonise, in seemingly subtle ways, I'll certainly make a "lunch" out of it. Do your prodding, but don't pretend to be surprised when you get a reaction or feign disbelief.
You know you can muti quote right? :p
I can take good advice when it's appropriate. I guess you thought I was an imbecile. :nono
i'd assume that massive chair is whats taking up the rest of the room. :D
I agree.

Wish they'd had him sitting in it to save some room. I wonder if the distributors knew how big it was going to be before they took on the pre-order shipping costs.

its higher than two Vitos :)

the box and the diorama is from Hot Toys right...? if yesss... i think the Hot Toys guys wins the match

Now now, the match isnt over yet. Let's wait for Enterbay to release pics first. Im sure they're just around, lurking. :monkey5

Hot Toys will win through sheer numbers of supporters. No losers here, only winnahs. WINNAHS.

HT has the Superior figure. Best Sculpt. They win this round unless EB comes up with some crazy ridiculous revised sculpt.

BTW: SSC sent out the 20-25 Day notice.

This HT Fig is one for the ages.

Roy Roy, you'll always be a boy. You choose to atagonise? or will you always hide behind your smilies and say you were joking?

Now that's how you QFT.

I wasn't taking it personally and ignored the other digs you made at Enterbay, but highlighting in my quote (see first quote in post)has the smell of holding a grudge to me and making it personal. Too bad you can't take some of your own advice.

Now that's how you QFT.

Now let's see if you can not take it personally, because, now I've had my right to reply, I'm over it and done and bear no grudge, but if you want to goad and antagonise, in seemingly subtle ways, I'll certainly make a "lunch" out of it. Do your prodding, but don't pretend to be surprised when you get a reaction or feign disbelief.

I can take good advice when it's appropriate. I guess you thought I was an imbecile. :nono

I agree.

Wish they'd had him sitting in it to save some room. I wonder if the distributors knew how big it was going to be before they took on the pre-order shipping costs.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Yeah oooooookay internet tough guy. Are you joking? Seriously? Are you?

Creech, just for fun post a pic of yourself in the "lets see you" thread, please?

Id love to see a photo of Creech as I think he s one of the funniest,coolest freaks on here.

What is seeing a pic of him going to do for you? Will it allow you to size him up or something?

I'd just like to see what the guy looks like, is that wrong? Did my reply insinuate an insult to him? I really was being humorous, I never take grudge to someone like Creech. I've always liked the guy, no joke.

We just don't see eye to eye on this piece, thats all. :) If he truly sees it as anything more I feel sorry for him. I don't think thats the case though.

I'd just like to see what the guy looks like, is that wrong? Did my reply insinuate an insult to him? I really was being humorous, I never take grudge to someone like Creech. I've always liked the guy, no joke.

We just don't see eye to eye on this piece, thats all. :) If he truly sees it as anything more I feel sorry for him. I don't think thats the case though.

I would hope he wouldn't take it wrong. I'm just curious because it's wierd to me that you're calling him an internet tough guy and then asking him to see a picture as if it's going to solidify something for you.

Got the 20-25 day notice for Dutch and the Godfather exclusives today :google At least that means I have until June to pay for them :rock

Creech, just for fun post a pic of yourself in the "lets see you" thread, please?
My pic is on there, but I'm not going to go through that massive thread to find it again, and for what? My mum thinks I'm handsome and that's all that matters. :lol

For the record I like argument, discussion, whatever you want to call it, because opinions can't be wrong, only misguided or directed by our experiences and influences. People can change their mind as they find out new facts or reasons, it doesn't always make them hypocritical.

As I mentioned earlier, I've had my right of reply and said my piece, so I'm not going to hold anything against The Terminator nor anyone else, as long as he doesn't fire any bullets my way. Which I suspect he does on purpose sometimes, and I'm just stupid enough to take the bait. I do like talking about it to learn more about myself if anything, and I'm not trying to be tough, just take a stance.

IronFingaz don't do something stupid. Talk to a guidance counsellor, you may need medication. That's crazy talk. Hellboy is so badass.

Back