NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's out!
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15409&extra=page=1

gf4.jpg

Now THAT is what a High-End production figure paint app looks like. Sideshow and Medicom, pay attention and take notes! :lecture

Phenomenal paint job - I'd love to see something SS produces come even close to standing up to such an extreme close up. The packaging shot in that thread looks really cool too - seems like it might be a flocked relief of the Godfather. And the chair fits on the stand - looks like a home run. The only thing I wonder about is the cat, I wasn't sold on the initial sculpt or its update, and I'm still not sure they've quite nailed it.

There aren't many figures that can have their head look good blown up the to the size of your monitor, but this mass produced figures sculpt and paint trump all before it. It is a phenomenal job. Well done HT.

gf5n.jpg

gf6.jpg

The hands looks like the true-type. I am not sure, but I thought I saw the hands with some painting to give a characteristic of an old man hand.

My god, that is one amazing figure...
Truly amazing. Looks like a high-end customized figure, not a production figure.

Yeah, 3 or 4 years ago , this is the kind of piece you'd be dropping a grand on from some elusive uber-customizer. Hard to believe mass produced 1/6 figures have reached this level of quality, and for under $150.

wow that is amazing. I am fighting myself not to get this because I only want to have the one collection, but this is amazing for a production piece.

OH...MY...GOD

This is another step up for HT imo,check the realistic look on the skin,just amazing!!!

It will be damn hard for Enterbay to top this,DAMN HARD!

Back