NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! So he comes with both a standard black base and the fancy carpet base! Cool! That was a nice touch for those that don't have room for the dio and/or for those that want consistencey with the other bases in their collection! The more stuff, the better! :rock

(From eBay)

hottoysu.jpg

That is just insane. This one figure and all his packaging could take up an entire Detolf!!!

Now I am pumped. This is going to be my favorite Hot Toys for sure. I love the packaging and can't wait much longer for this. :banana:banana:banana

How many more days till we get shipping notices, 15 days? :chew This will be the best of 2009, agreed with you Roy.

15 at the most. Maybe sooner. I actually wouldn't mind 15 days. Lets me get another paycheck in. Still, either way I can't wait for this guy. This is my most anticipated figure of the year for sure. Joker who?

But if the Don is just showing up in HK now, then certainly we have a good couple of weeks before Sideshow getting him. Unless they've drastically changed the shipping delay. Remember how long the wait was with Iron Man? Even the Mark II hasn't shipped yet (but should this week).

I expect we'll see Dutch and Billy before the Don. Not by much, but still before.

We did get 20-25 day notices. But you are right, they dropped the ball with Iron Man and that took an extra week and a half to get charged for most of us. Hope we don't end up with a repeat of that. Seeing "Item Shipping Soon" on my status for over a week was agonizing.

I just hope he doesn't add problems to the whole Patient Zero charging time. That's all we need is for the Godfather to mess with Patient Zero! Hopefully the Don will sneak in before PZ and not cause a stir. People are already paranoid enough as it is. I know I am and I've never had a Sideshow charge decline yet (knock on wood).

I'm not sure when PZ is coming (don't collect PFs) but I've heard the fuss and I would think you would want the Godfather after PZ so that you know that the money is most certainly there for the one that it will screw you if your card gets declined. If Godfather got declined you could at least pick it up at a retailer later.

Back