NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah now I have to get it. I'll have to cancel Predator but I'll get it :lol there's a million pred figs out there anyway. This is more important IMO preds are way easier to come by.

The only thing that the EB version has an edge over HT's is the cat.

I prefer EB's cat.

I might be getting both, as I want to put one on the chair, and the other one standing up with the fedora.

Yes he does. I wasn't going to get this but looking at those pictures holly cow he looks fantastic.

can I call you Darth Vito? :lol

yeah now I have to get it. I'll have to cancel Predator but I'll get it :lol there's a million pred figs out there anyway. This is more important IMO preds are way easier to come by.

now that's a tough decision. the Don or THE P1...:google

glad I'm getting both..:monkey3

Tallest HT box I've seen yet.

gf1e.jpg

toyworld

But there is a chair and backdrop included besides the figure. Those take space. Either horizontally or vertically. They went vertically.

But there is a chair and backdrop included besides the figure. Those take space. Either horizontally or vertically. They went vertically.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Actually, I think the numerous Predator and Alien model kits have taller boxes if you measure by length and not their height.

Yeah, I'm sure that predator box next to him is larger than a standard figures' box as well, which would make the Don't box even bigger! It may seem like overkill right now, but when we see some pics of the inside of the box, I'm sure all the space was needed.

I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but is HT using soft foam to house Vito inside the box? I hope it isn't just plastic trays.

I'm so glad I preordered the exclusive now. I think this is going to be a Hot Toys milestone, coveted after for years to come. So many accessories, and most look to be of excellent quality. I hope we find that the production hat looks better, though.

is this on a regular hot toys truetype or a narrow shoulder truetype because I may be wrong but it looks like he has narrow shoulders

I've decided for mine I will display him sitting down on his stand, in his chair but with my Mcfarlance 3D poster as the back drop. It should look sweet.

I've decided for mine I will display him sitting down on his stand, in his chair but with my Mcfarlance 3D poster as the back drop. It should look sweet.

That is going to look awesome. I'm so tempted by this figure. if only I was a bigger fan of it. Looks like a serious figure of the year contender grand slam.

That is going to look awesome. I'm so tempted by this figure. if only I was a bigger fan of it. Looks like a serious figure of the year contender grand slam.

Well for me this figure is as exciting as something from lets say Scarface, Goodfellas or Shawshank. GF is one of my all time favorite movies. This piece is HUGE for me.

Back