NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure when PZ is coming (don't collect PFs) but I've heard the fuss and I would think you would want the Godfather after PZ so that you know that the money is most certainly there for the one that it will screw you if your card gets declined. If Godfather got declined you could at least pick it up at a retailer later.

True, true. But the Godfather's 18-20 day notice was about a week before the PZ notice. So if that is off a little, and PZ is right on, or early, they could possibly interfer. I'm sure Sideshow is smart enough to not charge them at the same time, but what I am saying is that if there is any sort of dely or the estimate was off, it could cause problems. Not likely, but still possible.

Toy World
3559174692_80b633817f.jpg

3559175260_4a475c11d2.jpg

3559175732_4fd42ec06c.jpg

3558367725_3222b3a84f.jpg

3559177080_9893c52f92.jpg

3559177460_a7290860e0.jpg

3558369275_e02f48e33d.jpg

3559178102_1504083dc5.jpg

3558370153_f3ee7aa636.jpg

yeah I believe it was you that said figure of the year? you're right IMO it's amazing.

I think many here said the same thing but yes this IS the figure of the year imo!

Awesome job. It would be great if they can make Michael and Sonny to round out the family.

I would be in freaking heaven my friend! It would also and possibly open the door to other Pacino/Deniro stuff. I hope!

Said that previously, saying again - 1/6 of the year.
Can't believe how it is possible to release a 2000$ looking figure with that midget Pred1 at the same time...

You're right Morbach,

Duvall does get overlooked for his performance, which was just as great as everyone else's.
The way he excuses himself with such coolness from that dinner with the director while the director's cursing at him was great.

yeah exactly. He was professional about it and didn't get up set. He took care of business though :lol that dude's horse head in hes bed was crazy. It amazes me how nitty gritty the godfather really is in some parts but yet it manages to be a classy movie somehow. Coppolla got his **** down.

Hello, my first post here at SSF...I just ordered The Godfather figure from eBay & I hope to have within a week or so, I'll post pics when it arrives. This is an excellent figure & really looking forward to displaying it. The Godfather (& GF 2) are among my all time favorite movies, I'd love to see a Michael Corleone one day to display next too it. Here's to hoping! :D

Welcome aboard, Karnis. If you post some good pics when you get him, I forsee you becoming very very popular.

Back