NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, congrats on the new addition!

Second, is there indentations on the chair pads?

DSCN0227-1.jpg

If so that's pretty cool.. so it looks like a real chair that's had a real heavy person sitting on it. :lol

Congrats blakus, it's a great figure and you'll immediatly notice as soon as you open the box how classy the whole presentation is!

OH MY LORD, this is easily figure of the year. ABSOLUTELY no question about it. This thing is good........mess your pants good. Just gorgeous presentation. A work of art, period
The figure, the box, the accessories, the booklet, it's just incredible. They've put so much effort into this baby, and it shows, and then some.......and then some more. THIS is THE figure to own. I don't care what else you've got on preorder, terminator, two face, whatever, NOTHING is worth the cancelling of this figure. I'm just speechless. The skin texture is just incredible, the tailoring, 2nd to none. Even on his hands, the attention to little liver spots, wrinkles, and the slight varicose veins are astonishing. Here's some pics i just snapped quickly, no futzing, straight out of the box. Excuse the repetitive nature, but just tried to show every angle. Out of box quality is through the roof. As usual, with all the positive, there has to be SOME negatives, and i only have three.
Firstly, the cat. IMVHO, the thing is horrid, it looks terrible. Funny how they seem to struggle to get 1/6th pets nicely done, but they nail the humans :p Don't get me wrong, it's nicely done and is HT quality, but it looks just plainly lifeless. Very dead looking.
2ndly, due to Hot Toys absolute accuracy, they've even given him the old style jumpsuit/pantaloom underwear, that i've found seems to give him 'bucketass syndrome' making him look a little overly doughy without annoying futzing. Think i might take them out.
Lastly, where the hell is this mysterious hat that they were including? I didn't get one :p :(! I've kind of found in certain light the chair has the 'plasticy' look to the edges also, but it certainly dissappears with every photo taken
Also for all you crazy sock fetishists out there, yes, the Don has socks, black ones.
Money shot
DSCF1041.jpg

This is what you're getting, ALOT of VERY VERY finely detailed work
DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1043.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1059.jpg

DSCF1060.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

My personal favorite :)

DSCF1063FAV.jpg

All that's left now is for them to bring the hell on, a Michael Corleone Al Pacino ...... complete with pinstripe suit, hat and tommygun :p

Last edited:
All these pics and not one of the infamous cheek rubbing gesture yet?

I can't wait to have this one in hand. It'll be my first boxed figure since Indy.

Thanks mate :) Here's a few more. Heads up for you case displayable folks, he WILL NOT fit in a detolf out of the box. If you can notice, i had to bend the top of backdrop to fit in, although he looks good in there i reckon. The shadow of the dark knight gang above him, makes it look like there's a ceiling fan in there :p Damn flash keeps making him look overly tanned! I actually like the backdrop though, pretty purposeful, they should include them with every figure imho :)
DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1065.jpg

DSCF1064.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question. What are the dimensions on the backdrop? I just want to make sure i have the room for it. Great pics by the way!

Truly a Movie Masterpiece Figure. Thanks for all the cool pix Guys. Can't wait to get this one... and yes, a Michael would be awesome. Maybe a Michael with Overcoat and Hat (Kate reunited Scene) or Michael as the Assassin...

I like th backdrop they have included. Great accessory. The only problem is how much room one figure takes up with them. Awesome pics guys. :rock

Back