NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question. What are the dimensions on the backdrop? I just want to make sure i have the room for it. Great pics by the way!

Well, as stated above, it's too tall to fit completely in a detlof cabinet, so it's taller than 15". I think it's about 12" or so wide, but you can make it a little more narrow by flding it in more.

This figure looks like it was manufactured by Madame Tussauds not Hot Toys.

This figure looks like it was manufactured by Madame Tussauds (not Hot Toys).

Better...

Pick by blakus939
DSCF1047.jpg

That looks great. The shoulders still look off to me. Hard to tell in the darker shots. In fact I can't tell at all in the darker shots. :lol

Thanks guys, yep, he's definately an art piece, boggles the mind how they can capture so much detail in such a small scale.
He's pretty well proportioned in hand creecher, just alot of layers under there i would say

This is one of those rare figures that doesnt fit into my collection in any way but its an absolute must have and I will get anyway....this really is a masterpiece like the title says....

I still think it is funny how much we are looking forward to a figure of an old man :lol

Haha i just said to my sister today, if you'd have told me a year ago, that in 1 year, i'd have a 1/6th scale Godfather figure of Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone sitting on my shelf, i would have told you how much of a nutjob you were :p

Anyone else who's No 1 most anticipated figure was this thinks that based off every single final product pic we've seen that it looks just horrid? I don't know what the hell happened. I always thought Hot Toys had a better likeness than Enterbay but based off of just how bad the Hot Toys one came out I'm waiting to see what EB does before I get this.

Very disappointed :(

Anyone else who's No 1 most anticipated figure was this thinks that based off every single final product pic we've seen that it looks just horrid? I don't know what the hell happened. I always thought Hot Toys had a better likeness than Enterbay but based off of just how bad the Hot Toys one came out I'm waiting to see what EB does before I get this.

Wow, I'm not sure what figure you are looking at but this one is perfect.

:huh :slap :dump

4520053094.swf

You may want to pass on both and spend the money on vision correction instead.

:confused: Please don't tell me this is another EB Dealer prowling the boards. :lol

Back