NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cantcompute.gif

What are you talking about SEAM? Does the final product have a seam in the face? Where are pictures of it. :confused:

See my post... just barely visible on a greatly magnified image. It runs across the hair.

In this shot you can see a seam just behind the temple... again this shot is huge compared to in hand and even at this level of magnification its a pretty minimal:

gf12.jpg

See my post... just barely visible on a greatly magnified image. It runs across the hair.

Oh I see now. Well I guess that kinda sucks. Honestly though, Its still a great figure and I'll be glad to get it. If that seam really bothers you, I am sure enterbay will not have a seam on the head.

I think its kinda cool that the seam is located on the top of the hair part and not the actual face. If nobody mentioned it I probably would never have known. I should have this in about 2 weeks, can't wait! Still I would love to see what EB does too, the more the merrier when it comes to such an iconic character.

Hot Toys does business it's way, pulling pics they put up in the first place. EB by putting up final pics just before release, in many cases.
Well I was wrong in that EB have pulled their Godfather pics, but that's probably because they were ready to go ahead and decided to review their figure completely. I can't remember, now, if it will be coming with the moveable eyes. If it does it will have a hair piece separate from the head, so theirs wont have that particular seam.

Oh I see now. Well I guess that kinda sucks. Honestly though, Its still a great figure and I'll be glad to get it. If that seam really bothers you, I am sure enterbay will not have a seam on the head.

Doesn't bother me in the least... I imagine in hand you'd really have to squint to see it. Much ado about nothing IMO.

DOesn't bother me either. Unless you have eagle eyes or the production figure came out at 1:3, its not something to get poopy-pants over. :sancho

Doesn't bother me in the least... I imagine in hand you'd really have to squint to see it. Much ado about nothing IMO.

Exactly right. I have it in hand and you basically would have to have the figure 2 inches from your face to see it. When it's displayed its less than a non issue. :duh

go look at all your action figures. They ALL have that.

sheesh... talk about picking at nothing :lol

Bad news....
The Don's cat actually has 2 seam lines, one between the ears and one one the left paw: :horror :cut
DSCN0271-3.jpg

I guess those pre-order cancellations will start pouring in now. :rotfl

Back