NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the Godfather! Surely something else can get the can instead of him!

I wish but there seems to be too much coming out right now. And I need work done on my stupid car. If I didn't need that done, I'd be keeping him. :(

I wish but there seems to be too much coming out right now. And I need work done on my stupid car. If I didn't need that done, I'd be keeping him. :(

I had the same crap. Got my car registered yesterday, replaced a stinking rear center brake light for $111 and I just realized that was the bulk of my Godfather money I had saved. :banghead

Just canceled. :crying

I had the same crap. Got my car registered yesterday, replaced a stinking rear center brake light for $111 and I just realized that was the bulk of my Godfather money I had saved. :banghead

Just canceled. :crying

Sorry to hear that pix. Look at the bright side, I'm still getting mine. ;)

Cancelled, just doesn't fit my collection at this time. Plus the SS EX is far from necessary - it actually looks goofy (at least in the proto pics).

This one is really pushing the old question of quality vs "meaningfulness". While it looks to be a hall of fame level figure,
is the Don important enough to me to buy? hard to say.

Back