1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the legs are the real culprit on mine as far as sagging.

Anyway, its time we both upgrade to a real adult product.
Until Hot Toys joints crumble... :lol

Like the neck on my 1st Thor movie figure (which also seems to have happened to the Reeves Superman figure from pics I've seen) and the ankle joints in the 1st release of the Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins figure. My Batman has never been displayed. I remember reading about it way back when, opening mine up to check him out, and sure enough the foot joint was cracked. Same with my buddies.

You can thank me for who is hopefully Scorch... :yess:

I most likely would've only bought 1 Commando, and it would be Scorch by choice. But my son said he liked the look of the regular Imperial Commando and I was lucky enough to get a good place in the cue so I picked him up with using $105 in RP's.

If didn't order him, it would be years before they decided to make Scorch as he was the only 1 I wanted. :lol

They better not do that queue bullsh. with Scorch. Im serious they better not.
Still cant believe they didnt general-release Echo and make us queue for Fives. So 3/4 of us could miss out on Fives!! That is exactly the kind of **** they do nowadays.

Wonder if they'd also do a Magna Guard figure? Always liked this concept art from ROTS as a set up.
-5LmIEVJUSV1v5Smf_mWY_3hs3FgRZsebZ1jUWT5yzY.jpg

They better not do that queue bullsh. with Scorch. Im serious they better not.
Still cant believe they didnt general-release Echo and make us queue for Fives. So 3/4 of us could miss out on Fives!! That is exactly the kind of **** they do nowadays.
Speak of the devil. Look what they’ve done to your beloved Scorch 🤣

I said the one I would've really wanted was scorch. But after seeing that poor attempt, I'm actually happier to have the standard guy. He'll fit in better without the yellow.

This is what Gentle Giant was doing before they went down. Highly popular characters (clone commanders, Anakin, Delta Squad, ...) as exclusives.
Sure, they sold well, but it made a lot of collectors mad and sell their collection. And then GG went under ...
I wonder if Hot Toys is doing this for the same reason as GG. Quick money. Unfortunately, this is very bad for their long run.

Back