NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, if the Baroness looks that good, then I will want an immediate release of some version of Leia and another of Padme.

On another note, I'm kinda done with 12" figures after Boba Fett comes out. REALLY want Grand Moff Tarkin -why he hasn't been done yet is beyond me.

Have you not seen the SS's Piett? Thank heavens we might actually get a chance for HT to do it!

I love my Piett..... even though he does still disappoints me to this day. Getting him NIB for 25$ though helps him stay on display :wink1:

Last edited:
considering last years offering is still readily available, i hope they can to better than Bly's troopers.

My guess for the SDCC ex is something battle droid-related. Maybe pilot (blue) or security (maroon)...

We'll see soon enough...

I'm hoping they announce Snaggletooth this year and then next year at SDCC the exclusive is Blue Snaggletooth. That'd be a perfect situation as long as Walrusman is announced before or at the same time.

An exclusive Battle Droid = Fail!

Here's an instant winner, 1/6 Boba Fett in Holiday Special Deco.

Anyway, think I'm done with 12" figures until HT comes out with Han Solo. And until Sideshow does Tarkin and the long awaited Count Dooku.

I'm thinking generic arc trooper. Thought the CVI(?) Exclusive might be another clue, but a Droid would seem like an easy shot too.

I'm hoping they announce Snaggletooth this year and then next year at SDCC the exclusive is Blue Snaggletooth. That'd be a perfect situation as long as Walrusman is announced before or at the same time.

That is genius BB. I would be down for that. Or a similar thing with Jabba's Weequay guards.

IV:
Chewbacca
R2-D2
C-3PO
Walruss Man
Snaggle Tooth
Dr Evazan
Tarkin
Luke X-Wing
Tie Fighter Pilot
Wedge

V:
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
Hoth Leia
ESB X-Wing Luke
Snowtrooper
AT-AT Drive General Veers
Bossk
Dengar 4-LOM
Zuckuss
Bespin Leia
Lobot

VI:
Klaatu, Barada, Nikto, Weequay, Squid Head, Ree Eyes, Yak Face
Lando Skiff
Lando General
Leia Slave
Leia Endor
Boba Fett
Admiral Akbar
Nein Numb
Scout Trooper

Just a quick list... :lol

Yeah:exactly::goodpost:, what FLOSI said.
Although I would add Imperial Gunner, Ugnaught 2-pack and Oola to that list.:1-1:

Last edited:
Very good point dev and some great suggestions, add EV-9D9 and 8D8 to that and you've got yourself a deal.:hi5:

Back