NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... no one is bothered that the troopers' blasters (minus the DC-17 pistol) just happen to be spotlessly clean :monkey1

The rifles have some weathering on them. But your right SSC slacked overall on weathering the weapons. Guess they are going for more money with less work but it doesn't really bother me to much. I have often thought about weathering the weapons properly but that's another job for another day.

I have been very patient about the news of sideshow 1/6 DARTH VADER and hoping he shows up at comic con ......If any insiders could tell us if he will even show up or get released in 2012 would be VERY ,VERY APPRECIATIVE..............

As would we all. Very much hoping for info/reveals of (sort of a greedy list to follow...) Boskk, Darth Vader, Imperial Probe Droid and Snowtrooper. Also, if they could throw in the landspeeder, that would be great.

i got an email from Sideshow saying that SDCC will show some new Star Wars as well as other properties...so with what we have seen in the sneak peeks,hints on the Q and As and behind the scene making footage,it is a good bet that the stuff Sol has mentioned above,plus OTHER characters that have been on PO or yet to PO( looking at you GRIEVOUS!!),then it SHOULD be a good yr at SDCC and NOT for our wallets....AGAIN,lol.

I WROTE on sideshow's wall ..Will we see Darth Vader at comiccon or a release in 2012 ? Their response Keep a eye on our feed this week...........Sounds very promising..............I hope this mean's YESSSSSSSS........

I WROTE on sideshow's wall ..Will we see Darth Vader at comiccon or a release in 2012 ? Their response Keep a eye on our feed this week...........Sounds very promising..............I hope this mean's YESSSSSSSS........

Cool! Man, that'd be great to see something on Vader in tomorrow's newsletter or their FB page. :pray:

Regardless of what is shown at SDCC or pre-ordered from this point on, we won't be seeing any of it released in 2012, that's for sure. Unless they offer a special "SDCC" version of a figure:dunno or a special "Spooktacular" or "12 Days of Sideshow" figure then we will not get any new SW figs in our hands besides what we might already have on order.:gah: PROOVE ME WRONG SIDESHOW.:pfft:

I'd like to add Amanaman to that list.

:goodpost:As far as I'm concerned, if SSC doesn't at least make the original vintage 92/93 figures then their whole SW line will be a complete fail.:wink1: Ya hear that Sideshow?:pfft: The gauntlet has been thrown.
I would be willing to settle for 92 since Yakface wasn't released here in the United States, but I want a 1/6th Yakface for my Jabba display so that would mean 93. :slapWow, I just realized how much of a fanboy I really am.:FREAK::cuckoo::lol

Sideshow played me. :(

like a fiddle
hick_playing_fiddle_md_wht_000.gif

Back