NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my Key pieces so I'm definately in. I've gone minimalist on my collection, to the extent that all I currently have is a sandtrooper. With Boba and HT Luke on order and this in the pipeline, that shelf is filling up fast. HD

I hear ya. I know I have to get Vader but then I am skipping Luke for the eventual Han. I can't get them all and, well, you have to have Han man.

Anyway-if this Vader is a DX...this will be a must-have. Can't wait:yess:

Can't wait to see more pix of that new Vader. I need to replace the one I have standing next to my Emperor in his throne, and I've been saying I want a DSII backdrop/enviroment ever since I got my Palpy. C'mon Sideshow, do it.....do it.....do it.

Here we go again. :D

Now that we got LANDO, who's on deck?

Tarkin?

Greedo?

Snowtrooper?

Hoth rebel?

Hoth Leia?

Count Dooku?

Emperor?

BOBA FETT will be at SDCC, so don't bother calling that one.

And let's not get into the "Chewie - Droids" thing either.

Looking at the first post from 2009.... finally Snowtroopers. Surprising after 3 years that we're still missing half of those key figures.

Funny you called Fett at the 2009 SDCC :lol We must have had some leaked info at the time that made it seem like a lock :huh

But I agree, a lot of good figures still need to get made. Hopefully they go balls out on Hoth this year.

At one point, Hasbro only had it up to 2018.

I remember getting the impression early on in Sideshow's run that their license would expire in 2012. I don't remember how I got to that impression...but I'm scared now. I hope it goes on for a hell of a long time.

It wasn't too long ago that Brant Bridges dispelled any concerns. I think his almost exact words were, "We will be making Star Wars figures for a very, very long time." :)

What if Brant Bridges can't tell time?

Like my niece, she thinks I live 3 hours away from her, but its only like 10 minutes.

Didn't they put his face on one of the Endor Troopers?

How the hell do we give him any credibility after that?

It actually is good to hear, though. Thanks.

Back