NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that you've got your first taste ombudsman, it's all over my fellow AZ :FREAK:, you will never be the same again.:gah:
Where you at in AZ? I just helped my sister escape Yuma last year when I helped move her and her family up to Portland. I'm originally from Tucson.

I saw the newsletter yesterday and I could not bring myself to post in this thread. The 1:6 scale Star Wars and GI Joe drought is killing me.

I saw the newsletter yesterday and I could not bring myself to post in this thread. The 1:6 scale Star Wars and GI Joe drought is killing me.

I hope the drought is due to the semi-recent clone releases. What I mean is they may be waiting for things to settle down before releasing the big one: Grievous! Better for sales if people are desperate.
A man can hope...:dunno

The new Vader maybe? Posted on their FB page...

282849_10150895563309145_19004299144_9855657_1092148399_n.jpg

Damn! Is that the biggest pic we can get? Very cool, though! Glad they followed through on what they posted on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sure would be nice, too, if they made a Death Star window backdrop, like in that pic. I'd grab one for sure.

Can I just get a Captain Rex Phase II helmet and gauntlets? I'll add them to my Phase I Rex and call it a day. That's too easy Sideshow!!!

Yep, I missed Vader first time around as well. I'd say it is a great time to collect with all of the releases but can you be excited to spend so much?

I say yes (who needs food)! :lol

I hope he looms over other figures size-wise.

Yep, super excited by this release, too. Was not expecting any details at all for Vader until SDCC, so the fact that we got a pic and a few details has made my day.

Kinda wondering, too, if they might be treating this like a kind of DX. That DSII window in the background doesn't look like a screengrab from ROTJ and sure would make a cool pack-in (like the antenna with Bespin Luke) with Vader. Sorry, getting way too ahead of myself, but this has definitely shot up to the top of my most anticipated figures, now.

:thud:

This is one of my Key pieces so I'm definately in. I've gone minimalist on my collection, to the extent that all I currently have is a sandtrooper. With Boba and HT Luke on order and this in the pipeline, that shelf is filling up fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back