NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Hoth/Hazard time; Galactic Marines, Hoth Heroes, Taun Tauns, General Veers... my wallet scoffs at the coming battle and prepares to draw its belt tight. :rotfl

This year's SDCC is going to be a very important showcase for Sideshow. They've released excellent 1/6 figures in terms of quality, and the only thing left for them to master is paintwork! If you look at their older human figs and even their current clone heads, they all look very toy like. None of them look near as realistic as Hot Toys. Their prototype figures seem to possess either better paint quality or paint application that don't quite seem to translate into mass production. With the Ep 1 Obi Wan confirmed, it looks like they're going to reveal their standard for what they'll be able to offer us in terms of lifelike human heads.

Had to google it. Apologies if I offended?

But uhh... Blame my ignorance on my youth. Until I discovered 1/6 figures looking at last year's comic con pictures... I hadn't seen back to the future, Indiana jones, robocop, terminator, ghostbusters, and quite a few more. That's one of the reasons I love 1/6 and probably always will... A gateway to undiscovered franchises besides Star Wars, current superhero movies, and Nolan films!

Had to google it. Apologies if I offended?

But uhh... Blame my ignorance on my youth. Until I discovered 1/6 figures looking at last year's comic con pictures... I hadn't seen back to the future, Indiana jones, robocop, terminator, ghostbusters, and quite a few more. That's one of the reasons I love 1/6 and probably always will... A gateway to undiscovered franchises besides Star Wars, current superhero movies, and Nolan films!

:gah: Stop it TDA!!! You're making me age even faster than I already was.:thwak If you keep posting on here with your infenal youth you are going to be the cause of the age-spots which I expect to start seeing any day now.:mad: From this day forward, any time I see one of your posts I know I'm gonna sprout another grey hair.:panic: You're killing me!!! JK:duff

Walrus...........................................................................................................man

No you won't. You'll be dead.

Well it depends on their method of attack. If it's instant planet explosion, you're right. However, if they systematically exterminate us, I might have enough time to mourn the fact that I'll never have a Sideshow Walrusman.

I don't care if they blow up the whole planet. I will survive long enough to exact apocalyptic vengeance upon them all in the name of Walrusman.

Back