NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a fluke. Refs were paid off. Plus, I saw a guy in the crowd with a Brady voodoo doll.

By the way, if at all possible, can teams start beating the Falcons? Dammit! Beat those ____s!

You wish.:lecture

This guy paid them off. Still feels bad.:lol
a_modell_i.jpg

Jeez Collie just got blown up. Hope he's okay.

However, that wasn't an incomplete pass, nor was he defenseless. At this point NFL referrers are penalizing results of plays rather than what actually happens.

Peyton Hillis is such a beast. Broncos were such fools to 1)not play him in 2009 and 2)trade him for a third string QB. Here the Broncos are with the worst run game in the NFL and Hillis is runningall over good defenses like NE and baltimore.

Another vicious helmet to helmet hit in the Philly/Colts game. I expect Colman will be made a huge example of by the league.

It didn't deserve the penalty, but come on Asante, have some class. Out there jumpin around an injured player in protest. What an ass.

Sure it did, he hit the guy in the side of his head with his helmet and that's a no no. Refs called it wrong but it was helmet to helmet.

"He got hurt they get the ball back."

Such bs. Hate some of these newer rules, I get them but I hate them.

Sure it did, he hit the guy in the side of his head with his helmet and that's a no no. Refs called it wrong but it was helmet to helmet.

If I'm not mistaken once you're considered a runner there is no helmet to helmet call. I'm not up to date on the latest this year, but that was the rule.

Helmet to helmet is allowed on plays like that since Collie was considered a runner when he was hit. It should not have been a penalty.

Helmet to helmet is allowed on plays like that since Collie was considered a runner when he was hit. It should not have been a penalty.

How can he be the runner on a INCOMPLETE pass? Helmet to helmet against a defenseless receiver.

The Cleveland Browns have just beat the best team in the NFL, the pretty boy Patriots have fallen to the Orange and Brown.

No more of this is "another shocker" talk we have proven we can not only compete against but beat the best teams in league. This is even sweeter after toppling the reigning Super Bowl Saints. After being 1 and 5, we are no clawing ourselves back to a 3-5 record.

And look at those first two loses against the Bucs and Chiefs, we lost one by 3 and the other by two measly points. We should have won both, we could easily be .500 right now.

I think peoples need to start giving credit where credit is due. Enough of this 'they got lucky again'. Whoever said I was going to shut up next week when the Browns got whopped by the Pats, and I said hey can beat the Saints then we can beat the Pats. I said so.

They got lucky again. 2 straight games the other team doesn't show up. Kinda like Oakland's previous 2 games, but look at them now. They are 2 games below .500 half way through the season and that's why everyone knows they suck. I'm kinda glad they won to get the 'experts' off the Pats-wagon. And hows come you only shot off at the mouth when the Browns win, and then can't say something classy like "the other team played a good game" or anything. And what the hell was up with that Costanza faking the injury in the 4th to stall the Pats drive?

It doesn't seem safe to be a Colts receiver all the sudden. Hope Collie is alright.

At this point, I think it could be some of us out there and Manning would still take the Colts to about a 12-4 record.

The guy just doesn't miss a beat.

Back