NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Childress cut Marcus Robinson on Christmas Eve after Robinson criticized the offense.

He also fined Troy Williamson for being away from the team after Williamson's grandmother passed away. The fines were later rescinded, but still.

Don't want to read in anything or try to extrapolate any Machiavellian moves / ulterior motives here, but you have to think that if Childress was still the Vikes coach, he'd start Jackson just to give him some more experience / reps with the season in the bag. With Frazier already coming out and saying Favre is starting, Favre gets to protect and extend his precious streak of starts.

Chilly wouldn't sit Favre, his throat was so open for Favre's ____ it's unbelievable. At least with Frazier if brett continues to suck he will sit him. And Screw TJ i want to see Webb.

On another note.

PFFT!
https://www.nfl.com/news/story/0900...ighting-to-high-schoolers?module=HP_headlines

what do Super Bowls and bars have in common? Big Ben needs help in both to score.

If we're sharing lame jokes, here are a few:

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A: The Cleveland Browns.

Q: What do the Cleveland Browns and the Pope have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q: How do you keep a Cleveland Brown out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in Ohio in case of a tornado?
A: To the Browns Stadium- you never see a touchdown there.

Q: What do you call a Cleveland Brown with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q: Why doesn't Columbus Ohio have a professional football team?
A: Because then Cleveland would want one.

Q: What's the difference between the Browns and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: How many Browns does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.

Q: What do the Cleveland Browns and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

I will attempt to translate the Brown-speak:

EFF YOU GUYS....I'm taking my ball and going home.

Or I thought I knew this thread. Then I realized that others have been in here ripping each other for years and I can't take it after joining when my team happens to win a few games. :lol

Where has captain Brown been all this time? :dunno

I guess you noticed my changing the first one to the Browns as well. I got sent the same email...dogging the Steelers, of course.

The difference is its true about the Browns, its not funny when you put in teams that actually win more then they lose

Dont forget to turn off the nfl and watch the Grey cup this weekend :rock

(im being sarcasstic, id rather watch paint dry)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/r43C-Mf8iuo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/r43C-Mf8iuo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

who's sick of vampire movies? :rotfl

The Lions are beating themselves beside the Pats beating up on them. Hopefully the Saints can work some voodoo on the Cowboys. And for this weekend ~ Go Steelers!! Keep it going!!

That was fun. Bring on the Jets!!!!

jets+fans+2.JPG

Back