NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they really wanted to stir the pot, Texas' own Explosions in the Sky would have been a bad ass band in a big stadium with lasers and fireworks and stuff. But they are as far from pop you can get. They wrote the soundtrack for Friday Night Lights (movie and TV).

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pug2R4iswz0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pug2R4iswz0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

They had it? You do know they lost by 3 touchdowns, right?:lol

Now, now, now...there is n reason to be offended. You have to admit the the first half of that game was a clinic being put on by the Lions. Both teams settled in to who they really are in the second half, but I am imagining you sittng in front of the TV with your bottom jaw dragging on the floor over what the Lions were dishing out in the first half.

I realize that I am exaggerating a little...but just a little.

Yeah, watching that game I knew exactly how it was gonna end as the game started winding down. The Lions played hard, no doubt, but ultimately they found ways to lose while New England found ways to win. Their entire franchises in microcosm.

Last edited:
Had a great time in Pittsburgh! :rock Rode the lifts and all of that. Cruel I finally found your damn mug and you already got one! I did take a pic. I would have bought it but I'm pretty sure you did get one. I wasn't paying $20 for something I couldn't return. :lol Anyways can't wait to share a few pics of the city. Had a blast!

Had a great time in Pittsburgh! :rock Rode the lifts and all of that. Cruel I finally found your damn mug and you already got one! I did take a pic. I would have bought it but I'm pretty sure you did get one. I wasn't paying $20 for something I couldn't return. :lol Anyways can't wait to share a few pics of the city. Had a blast!

Hey! Thanks for not forgetting about it! But yes, I finally did find some on ebay after looking for like two years. Then I forgot to tell you to stop looking!

Glad you had a good time there...you are one up on me. I have yet to have the pleasure of visiting there.

Here you go guys! My trip to Pittsburgh! All shot and edited with my iPhone 4. Clearly the better choice over any droid device. Sorry for the shameful plug.

Ok here is a pic I took of one of 4 tunnels one must pass under while going to Pitt. Pretty cool. And no worries. I was traveling on Thanksgiving day and there weren't any other idiots on the road.

IMG_1158.jpg

Best damn Pastrami Sandwich I've ever had. Although it didn't compare to a CHESSESTEAK!

IMG_1163-1.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

The face of Steeler nation behind me. Him is hongry!

IMG_1168.jpg

Cruel after years of searching I found it too late!

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172-1.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

Heres some more!

Here we are. This is actually on a car thing riding up the incline.

IMG_1177.jpg

This one is for my Steelers fans. Notice the motherland (for you that is) in the background?

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1183-1.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1195-1.jpg

IMG_1196-1.jpg

And of course this wouldn't be the NFL thread if I didn't take a jab at another team. So here is how I'm using my first ever terrible towel! :lol

150875_164998556872951_100000884237970_318962_2839165_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics BadMoon! I take it that was Squirrel Hill Tunnels coming in on 376. Man those Pirmanti Bros. pics made me hungry! Gonna have to stop there when I'm in town on Wednesday!! Not big on the IC Light, though, but at the Super Bowl XL party we went to my then 15 month old daughter grabbed someones off the floor and got a swig before we could get it from her. Good times!

I think the tunnel in the pic was under the kittany mountain. And yeah the IC lite wasnt very good but I had to have one. It's kind of a must do. I really did have a good time. I always wish I had taken more pics whenever I go somewhere. I did forget to post a good one of us sitting at the bar waiting for our sandwiches. Good times indeed! :rock

I think the tunnel in the pic was under the kittany mountain. And yeah the IC lite wasnt very good but I had to have one. It's kind of a must do. I really did have a good time. I always wish I had taken more pics whenever I go somewhere. I did forget to post a good one of us sitting at the bar waiting for our sandwiches. Good times indeed! :rock

But nothing beats going to Heinz Field for a Steelers game :yess: But alas, with everything I have going on we're unable to make one this season :( They seem to lose everytime I go anyway. The last one I went to was when they played Oakland last season :mad: Not quite sure what mountain that goes under. If it came out and you went down a fairly steep hill, then that's it. The Ft. Pitt tunnels come out onto the Ft. Pitt Bridge. My wifey grew up in Homestead on the outskirts of Pittsburgh and still has a lot of family down there, so we go there quite a bit :clap

I was in three rivers stadium when the Eagles played and beat them in overtime in 2000 I believe. Havent had the pleasure of checking out the new one. It looked really nice!

I drove from Harrisburg. The kittany mountains are where the first tunnel is. There are a few more on the way.

I was in three rivers stadium when the Eagles played and beat them in overtime in 2000 I believe. Havent had the pleasure of checking out the new one. It looked really nice!

I drove from Harrisburg. The kittany mountains are where the first tunnel is. There are a few more on the way.

Good Pictures, BM. Actually there are 4 tunnels between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh on the PA turnpike. I know because I drive it frequently to get home from Philly. Glad you liked the Steel City. You are pretty damn close if you live near the state capital.

Good Pictures, BM. Actually there are 4 tunnels between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh on the PA turnpike. I know because I drive it frequently to get home from Philly. Glad you liked the Steel City. You are pretty damn close if you live near the state capital.

I know a few other local board members. If you're close you will have to join us next time we get together.

I know a few other local board members. If you're close you will have to join us next time we get together.

I live about 20 miles north of Altoona. Could you do me a favor and drive to the Governor's Mansion and kick Rendell in the nuts!! I hate that scumbag. I didn't get pay raises for 3 years because of him :mad:

I hate driving the turnpike. Hands down the worst stretch of road I've ever traveled :horror

I live about 20 miles north of Altoona. Could you do me a favor and drive to the Governor's Mansion and kick Rendell in the nuts!! I hate that scumbag. I didn't get pay raises for 3 years because of him :mad:

Haha! His tour of duty has almost come to fruition. If I kick anyone in the nuts it would be Linda Thomson. She wears underwear with ____ holes in them.

I meant you are close to Pittsburgh, but I'm only about 1.5-2 hours away from you. So that works, too.

Maybe we'll meet up for a Steelers-Eagles Superbowl. :rock

Back