NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those first of second halves of NE at Detroit were like two totaly different games.

The Lions defense was completely gassed by the fourth quarter. Brady and the offense just totally carved them up at that point. It helped that Alphonso Smith is terrible too and Brady made it a point to target him.

The Lions defense was completely gassed by the fourth quarter. Brady and the offense just totally carved them up at that point. It helped that Alphonso Smith is terrible too and Brady made it a point to target him.

Yeah, after that game I think Smith will be lucky to see the field in a nickel package. I gotta tell ya man, as much as I hate to say it, Brady has put out MVP caliber performances these past few weeks. He is deadly accurate.

the cowboys look like ass

As much as I hate Dallas, that game just wasn't even fun to watch anymore. I shut it off at the half and got stuck watching the Sponge Bob Squarepants movie at that point :lol God I love my kids :)

travel_sbXXXIII_800.jpg

Good times :peace

Good comeback by Dallas. Way to show some heart.

Roy Williams gets caught from behind and stripped of the ball too often. Last season at Green Bay, he was stripped of the ball by Charles Woodson after a 40 yard catch and run. Dallas was still in the game at that point. Almost the exact same play.

Go0d teams get the breaks. Would have been interesting to see if Buehler could have made the 59 yard field goal on his second attempt if the line judge had actually paid attention to Payton calling the timeout.

So Moonie is on a mini vacation meeting his girlfriends family for the first time. Where is he? It's cold, there is a rapist, and they wave around weird piss colored towels. Where am I? :lol

So Moonie is on a mini vacation meeting his girlfriends family for the first time. Where is he? It's cold, there is a rapist, and they wave around weird piss colored towels. Where am I? :lol

In the bathroom at Lincoln Financial Field?

Just sayin'...:)

anyone else see the ____eating grin on Roy Williams' face after being stripped? No pride if you can stand around joking with your buddies and smiling after that.

Yes. And big props to Reggie Bush for contributing to that in his typical fashion. 8 mil a year for that. . .

That kid's been more of a bust than anything. He was hyped up to be like THE best RB to ever hit the draft, and he ends up taking a backseat to an undrafted player. Says it all right there. He's an a little above average punt returner at best. Can't believe they gave him that contract.

anyone else see the ____eating grin on Roy Williams' face after being stripped? No pride if you can stand around joking with your buddies and smiling after that.

I think it was a look of chagrin more than anything else. Don't think he was joking around.

I gotta say, Garrett has done a better job than I thought he would. Beat the Giants on the road, held serve againts the Lions, came back and almost beat the Super Bowl champs...maybe Jerry Jones passes on the big names coaches and stays in house.

In other news, the Black Eyed Peas as the halftime performers during the Super Bowl? Really?

Let see...U2, Paul McCartney, Prince, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Who, and The Black Eyed Peas...which performer doesn't belong? And I ain't talking about musical type / genre. Look at all those heavy hitters...and the NFL schedules the Black Eyed Peas.

The Peas are a pretty big band. Personally, I'd rather see an American band in the big game than a bunch of Brits. I love brit rock myself, but in what amounts to the biggest national holiday, keep it American.

I will say, its a sad statement for music when the Black Eyed Peas are the biggest American band. Just be glad they aren't selecting a bunch of Disney Channel kids.

Oh, no doubt. I just see the other performers on that list and their catalogue of material dwarves the Black Eyed Peas stuff.

Big game next week. 9-2 Jets at the 9-2 Pats. Let's see if Rex's boys can pull off the road win.

Half time show usually sucks anyway, so I don't really care much, but I was also surprised that a group like that got the nod. They don't seem nearly big enough for the Superbowl. Country guy last night is probably nearly as big a star as they are.

They should've gotten Herbie Hancock or Tom Waits.

Back