NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant you are close to Pittsburgh, but I'm only about 1.5-2 hours away from you. So that works, too.

Maybe we'll meet up for a Steelers-Eagles Superbowl. :rock

We don't get together as much as I would like but next time we do I will certainly send you an invite. :duff

Eagles are laying an egg. :(

chicken_laying_eggs_lg_nwm.gif

Eagles are laying an egg. :(

Eagles defense and special teams are the ones laying the egg. You can't put that much pressure on your offense going against prolly the best D in the league

I liked this.........Finnegan gettin served like the ****** that he is

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fQS9BJtMja8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fQS9BJtMja8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KC wins again. Not sure still what to think. At least they're doing well can't say the same for my niners.

Steelers just about blew that one with their 107 penalty yards! They've had more penalty yards these past two weeks than some teams have had offensive yards!

Haha! His tour of duty has almost come to fruition. If I kick anyone in the nuts it would be Linda Thomson. She wears underwear with ____ holes in them.

Rendell is still a ____, though. Last year state employees were on a pay freeze and he put some BS loan with zero % interest out there for us, that I never saw one person get approved for, and says on the news "I don't know what they're all complaining about. With what I'm doing with that loan they should clear off a spot on their mantels to put up a statue of me". And Linda Thomson is a skank, too. But hey, go Steelers :)

Like the announcers have been saying, that's what happens when you lose offensive balance. No matter how good your QB is, when you have as many injuries as the Colts have and no running game, you aren't gonna be able to beat a really good team.

Chargers look good tonight. It is almost unbelievable how the Chargers do this whole start slow and finish ridiculously strong act every year.

Like the announcers have been saying, that's what happens when you lose offensive balance. No matter how good your QB is, when you have as many injuries as the Colts have and no running game, you aren't gonna be able to beat a really good team.

Chargers look good tonight. It is almost unbelievable how the Chargers do this whole start slow and finish ridiculously strong act every year.

Injuries are a _____. I never knew how much I appreciated assante Samuels until today. He misses some tackles but damn! The Eagles could have used him big time today!

Back