NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn did Indy get spanked! Looks like the Bolts might pull it off again this year.

Last edited:
Pulled out the win barely(as did the Steeles against Buffalo lol).

They just couldn't stop Hillis, we need to get McCoy back in pronto, Delhomme is an interception machine, he's a wash up.

Pull what off? Barely making the playoffs and losing in the first or second round? Yep, you'll pull it off. :lol

Pulled out the win barely(as did the Steeles against Buffalo lol).

They just couldn't stop Hillis, we need to get McCoy back in pronto, Delhomme is an interception machine, he's a wash up.

Oh yeah, the ____ stains won (just barely, against the worst team in the League), so there's starkiller making his dumb ass post.

I figure the Chargers are gonna, at least, get to the Superbowl one of these years. But maybe not. In fact, I hope not. Sorry, but I cannot stand that ********* QB. :peace

I see. Delhomme is horrible. I'm sure McCoy will be back in shortly, then again, this is mangini we're talking about.

I figure the Chargers are gonna, at least, get to the Superbowl one of these years. But maybe not. In fact, I hope not. Sorry, but I cannot stand that ********* QB. :peace

I can never tell how I feel about Rivers. He just blurs that line between cocky ********* and excitingly competitive.

But no one can deny he's been absolutely insane, especially this year.

I can never tell how I feel about Rivers. He just blurs that line between cocky ********* and excitingly competitive.

But no one can deny he's been absolutely insane, especially this year.

I like Rivers and I hate him. My big deal with him is how he jaws like a little kid with opponents, and flips out over stupid little crap on the field. No denying the guys talent, but he's a piss-poor sportsman.

next year for McCoy prolly

I like McCoy, wish he didn't go to the Browns. My question with him is durability. That injury he got in the BCS Title game looked like next to nothing, but he couldn't even throw the ball 5 feet to his dad in the locker room. So what's the extent of his shoulder problem? That's why he went so low in the draft instead of 1st round like he should have. Great personality and good sportsman.

Update with week 12 point differential average. Once again over 2 scores.

Week 12: 10.48
Week 11: 15.56
Week 10: 11.79
Week 9: 13.15
Week 8: 10.92
Week 7: 10.07
Week 6: 9.00
Week 5: 11.86
Week 4: 10.43
Week 3: 12.25
Week 2: 11.94
Week 1: 8.94

If I get a chance tomorrow I want to do an average point spread for nationally televised games (MNF, Sunday night, Thursdays, etc). I'm curious to know how bad the NFL is at picking marquee games. I'm willing to bet the average of those games is over 12-14.

delhomme came off the injury list & was activated

Why was McCoy out?

He has a high ankle sprang and Delhomme just got off injury list. Hopefully once healed he will be back and Delhomme will be backup.

Oh yeah, the ____ stains won (just barely, against the worst team in the League), so there's starkiller making his dumb ass post.

Wow talk about dumb ass comments, like the one you just posted. That dumbass Starkiller making a dumbass post because a fan can't post and be excited that their team won, dumb ass starkiller, and his dumbass post, with his dumbass team. Shame on him for being a fan and expressing fandom.

Starkiller if your reading stop expressing your thoughts as a fan every Sunday because there are annoyed bigots about that like to make asses of themselves. Sprig has spoken.

Wow talk about dumb ass comments, like the one you just posted. That dumbass Starkiller making a dumbass post because a fan can't post and be excited that their team won, dumb ass starkiller, and his dumbass post, with his dumbass team. Shame on him for being a fan and expressing fandom.

Starkiller if your reading stop expressing your thoughts as a fan every Sunday because there are annoyed bigots about that like to make asses of themselves. Sprig has spoken.

That's because, lets be honest here. Most of your posts here and everywhere else are considered by many as "dumb ass comments".

Also where was your display of fandom last year or the year before? :dunno I guess the weather wasn't "fair" enough? :lol

Back