NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also a little nervous that the NFL feels enough of a possibility of problems from not having an agreement between the players and teams causing problems for next season that they find it necessary to have a stand-by ticket refund plan.

I am sure that they will get things squared away in time. But if they don't, I would be happy with replacement players like they did in '87. Hell, I might prefer that.

Practice squads.

That would suck though just as soon as we start getting off the ground, they will pull the rug from under us, it's clevelands luck.

That's because, lets be honest here. Most of your posts here and everywhere else are considered by many as "dumb ass comments".

Also where was your display of fandom last year or the year before? :dunno I guess the weather wasn't "fair" enough? :lol

That's your opinion and they are like _______s, we all know that. Really I've been a Cleveland fan all my life, the weather has never been fair up here, nothing has. It must be because I didn't visit the forum as often last year.

4742_95347.jpg

At this point, as much as I can't stand the bastard, I think Vick might be the MVP of the league. Hard to give that nod to Philip Rivers when his team's defense is so damn good.

At this point, as much as I can't stand the bastard, I think Vick might be the MVP of the league. Hard to give that nod to Philip Rivers when his team's defense is so damn good.

I've actually been really impressed with his leadership on the field. He seems to have really taken over in the locker room and in a positive way. McNabb was losing this team due to his apparent "all about me" attitude he developed. It seems that Vick really pulled the young guys together.

I always got the impression that McNabb was aloof. He was kind of the opposite of Phillip Rivers, in that he never seemed to get too excited or into the game. He had great skills and was able to win games, but I didn't see his attitude as something that would get his teammates to rally behind him, etc.

I always got the impression that McNabb was aloof. He was kind of the opposite of Phillip Rivers, in that he never seemed to get too excited or into the game. He had great skills and was able to win games, but I didn't see his attitude as something that would get his teammates to rally behind him, etc.

Before the team got so young they had a lot of other veterans that took charge. Brian Dawkins was a big a one. After most of the other vets were released it was just Donovan and 99% of the rest of the was under 30. Heck I think the average age is 25 or 27. That's where he lost it.

I've seen Vick grab their kick returner by the facemask after muffing a kickoff, walking up and down the bench rallying the troops, and last night he apparently went into the huddle and told the guys that they weren't losing this game and to give him time and they will win. Last week when asked about DeSean Jackson in a press conference he simply said "He'' be alright. I'll take care of the young guy."

I like that attitude.

And for all of you sports announcers please. Shut up about the Eagles screen plays. Every damn time they throw a screen its the same thing. "The Eagles are one of the best screen teams in the NFL." Ok we got it! Enough already. Find some new material. :lol

That was apparent in Super Bowl XXXIX when they were down two scores with five minutes to go, and he's out there all casually running the offense like they're ahead and just trying to kill the clock. Had he of had some fire in those last couple of minutes they could've won that game, but now we're stuck listening to how Brady led his team to yet another world championship and how he's the greatest person ever since Christ. Thanks Donovan,just thanks :mad:

That was apparent in Super Bowl XXXIX when they were down two scores with five minutes to go, and he's out there all casually running the offense like they're ahead and just trying to kill the clock. Had he of had some fire in those last couple of minutes they could've won that game, but now we're stuck listening to how Brady led his team to yet another world championship and how he's the greatest person ever since Christ. Thanks Donovan,just thanks :mad:

He was busy throwing up on the field. :lol

Just got the new SI with the Sportsman of the Year on the cover, Drew Brees. Awesome guy, loved him at San Diego, and glad to see him getting the recognition he deserves. I just hope that now he doesn't turn into a primaddona like Brady and manning.

I forgot about that. I need to find a clip and watch it close-up in slo-mo to see if his heart came up with his lunch :lol

Then you had the Asante interception. That hurt! Then the next year the Eagles give him a job. I hated him for the first two years because of that play. :lol

Back