NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again ____ all you haters. Thank you! At least I support my team and not post to the world they should all quit. That's not being a true fan. Oh and...........

THIS IS SPARTA!

photo-5.jpg

Yeah Keith. Should I go find your posts about how the eagles can eat your ass and how much they suck? You're such a TRUE fan.

Yeah Keith. Should I go find your posts about how the eagles can eat your ass and how much they suck? You're such a TRUE fan.

I never post they should all retire. As I said. ____ all you haters. You ****** bags come in here and ____ all over the Eagles. I don't say a word about anyones football team or fans or players like what goes down when the Eagles win. I guess everyone hates a winner. But seriously from the bottom of my heart ____ all of you! :wave

I never post they should all retire. As I said. ____ all you haters. You ****** bags come in here and ____ all over the Eagles. I don't say a word about anyones football team or fans or players like what goes down when the Eagles win. I guess everyone hates a winner. But seriously from the bottom of my heart ____ all of you! :wave

Right, because eating a mans ass is much better than saying retire. I get it now. ____ you too from the bottom of my heart as well. :1-1:

Right, because eating a mans ass is much better than saying retire. I get it now. ____ you too from the bottom of my heart as well. :1-1:

:grouphug:grouphug

And to be clear I don't care about the Eagles one way or another. My problem is with a-hole players like Jackson who care more about rubbing crap in peoples faces than just winning a game. There are guys like that on EVERY team in the league and I can't stand any of them.

Wow some pissed your cheerios this morning. I don't see much Eagles trash talk, just ****** bag on the team. Sorry even you can't honestly say you like all the stupid crap he pulls, and if you do please don't complain, _____, moan or cry when his antics cost you a win, and at this rate it WILL happen.

Ima quit giving the Brown Stains the B.O.D.

Edit - And between Badmoon and KitFisto...this thread has all the feel of a true football party!

Wow some pissed your cheerios this morning. I don't see much Eagles trash talk, just ****** bag on the team. Sorry even you can't honestly say you like all the stupid crap he pulls, and if you do please don't complain, _____, moan or cry when his antics cost you a win, and at this rate it WILL happen.

No, I will be honest. I don't like all his antics. But they do make smile a bit. He's just so damn good and he knows it. I don't mind it as much as others because he isn't like TO in regards to being a team player. As for today's I don't think he was trying to be a ******. He would have done more. Both he and Reid said after the game he was trying to make sure there was no time on the clock.

Now the dropped ball before the endzone? That was horrible and there is no excuse for that. I didn't like the whole backwards endzone drop either. But again it made me smile.

:rotfl all I'm sayin is, I gotta side with Badmoon, when it comes to DeSean he is a first class athlete, who cares if he can be a little douchey? :)

djaxmad.gif

Well my Giants choked as usual. Although it's so nice and heartwarming to see the Eagles win with such class. They are a class act all around. :rotfl:rotfl

not sure there is a worse defense in the league than denver. man they stink.

Tebow actually had a decent game.

Well, I'd like to say some no-calls cost the Steelers that game, but that opening KO TD, not accounting for Sanchez on that bootleg and Scott letting JT come in untouched for that safety would be a better place to point the finger. Now the stinking disease infested ratbirds are only half a game down!

Back