NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagle's got an early christmas gift. I would have laughed my ass off if Jackson would have got tackled on one after he decided to show boat. And don't give me the BS he was running the clock out.

Yep. Jackson is a gamebreaker, but he's a huge ****** with his hot dogging. One of these days some safety or linebacker is gonna lay into him, personal foul be damned.

Yep. Jackson is a gamebreaker, but he's a huge ****** with his hot dogging. One of these days some safety or linebacker is gonna lay into him, personal foul be damned.

Or he might just lose an important game with the stupid crap he does. He has done that stupid crap all his career though, he did do the goal line fumble in HS, College and the Pros.:rotfl

Yeah, I don't care for him for that reason and honestly I hope he gets laid out. Guys that act like that need to be reminded to have a bit of class.

Yeah, I don't care for him for that reason and honestly I hope he gets laid out. Guys that act like that need to be reminded to have a bit of class.

I would much rather him lose a big game. That way no one gets fined , and me learn a lesson after his teammates give him a big azz woping.

Wait never mind I don't want to see the guy killed this is Philly:lol

I am shocked I am not being forced to watch that game since the L.A. "home team" For once CBS put on the better game and not the the stupid Raiders.

Having to watch years of Raider "football" has to be rough. I have a stream open, thankfully it's not what CBS has going.

CBS is going with the Jets-Steelers. Two teams I loathe, but this has big implications for the Pats as far as winning the division today or clinching the bye. Assuming the Pats take care of business tonight of course.

I think Jackson is purposely trying to become known as the guy that makes 1yrd line antics. I don't think he particularly cares whether they are positive or negative antics.

Having to watch years of Raider "football" has to be rough. I have a stream open, thankfully it's not what CBS has going.

CBS is going with the Jets-Steelers. Two teams I loathe, but this has big implications for the Pats as far as winning the division today or clinching the bye. Assuming the Pats take care of business tonight of course.

Thats the game we have, but normally we don't get the good game , we get the raiders.:panic:

Oh it didnt sell out so its blacked out :yess:

Thank you Raider fans:lol

____ all you haters! Eagles baby! :rock

:goodpost::exactly::rock:rock

desean_jackson2.jpg

Someone stick a fork in the Giants.

I would much rather him lose a big game. That way no one gets fined , and me learn a lesson after his teammates give him a big azz woping.

Wait never mind I don't want to see the guy killed this is Philly:lol

I read the other day that he's already pissing off vets on the team and that they might already have orders in place to whoop his ass.

Honestly he's a perfect player for that team and the city. :lol The only player they have that I care for is Maclin and thats cause he went to Mizzou.

Can't wait to see Jackson go across the middle and get lit up again! Guys a first rate donkey.

Yeah because Ovechkin never does stuff like that. Ppppplease!

He did it one time with the "stick on fire" thing and I didn't like that either. It was a ****** move. At least I can admit when someone on my team acts like a ******, but you're such a blind homer that you went from hating Vick when they signed him to thinking he's the greatest thing ever now that he's playing well.

Typical of today's fan. As long as you play well I love you no matter what you do off the field or if you act like a ____ on it.

Back