NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cable isn't going anywhere...just more of Sheftler's BSPN news from "league sources" lol. The only way Cable loses his job is if someone comes at Hue hard as a Head Coach and Al wants to keep Hue around.

Nice try...we finished in 3rd place in our division and around 16th in the league.

Did you not watch any bowl games Saturday? If not, you missed the SEC beating down the Big 10. I'll give you South Carolina because they always lose in bowl games, lol.

Which sounds reasonable to me. I think Cable has done a damn nice job with that team.

And honestly, the Big 10 is horrible.

Did you not watch any bowl games Saturday? If not, you missed the SEC beating down the Big 10. I'll give you South Carolina because they always lose in bowl games, lol.

So you truly believe the 2nd to last place team in the SEC is still better then virtually every other team? If so you should join him and also put down the pipe.

Think its time to put down the pipe.:dunno

Agreed! Thats why there are some fans you just can't talk sports with.

:lecture

Completely agree with everything you said, Josh.

:hi5: I hate excuses when teams lose. When the Bulls went 72-10 they had a saying that the record doesn't mean a thing without the ring. Meaning the regular season doesn't mean ____ if you don't win it all. Thats why I stick with the put up or shut up. If the team with the better record is better they better play like it or they're going the ____ home.

Yeah, not really impressed with the Big 10 as a whole. So far they're only win I believe is Iowa when Missouri didn't play like the better team they were. They didn't put up or shut up.

The Big Ten is up and down, I woulnt say they are horrible, the Big East is Horrible.

I mean Wisconsin lost in a really good game that either team could have won.

Michigan is horrible right now, but I don't see that as forever.

Northwestern, well enough said.:lol

The Penn St game was about what I expected with Urban saying hes leaving the team got up for their coach who was leaving.

The Michigan State game was a shock kinda. You knew Alabama was going to get up since last time they were in game like this they layed a HUGE egg, and well Michigan State felt they got screwed and its not uncommon for those teams to lay an egg like they did.

Alright, let's get off the college talk. I'll bring another topic up:

My picks for league awards:

MVP- Vick ........ just kidding, Brady

OPOY- Brady again, I'd have said Foster, but Brady has how many attempts without an INT? Incredible

DPOY- Polamalu, he's shown that D is phenomenally better with him in there, and this season is a highlight reel of his big plays.

Comeback Player- Polamalu again, Welker did come back from a devastating injury, but he missed half a game last season, Troy again showed his being out last season hurt that team bad (along with Aaron Smith being out)

Coach Of the Year- Haley, worst to first, enough said

Rookie of the Year- Bradford will get it because QB is a glamour position, but it should be Pouncey. First rookie center to go to the Pro Bowl since '55 and got drafter at age 20 after playing his junior year.

Defensive Rookie- Suh, was there anyone else?

Not to sound like a complete homer, but a pretty good case could be made for Devin McCourty.

That said I'd be shocked if anyone, but Suh wins it.

I actually apologize, forgot about him, and you are correct. But I still think Suh Hands down :wink1:

I agree for the most part Sprig... except for the Steeler players.

Actually I have no issues with that either. :D

I tried to be as unbiased as possible, but I strongly believe Troy makes a solid case for both. To go out of Pittsburgh for those two I'd say Clay Matthews and Vick.

No big surprise Man-gina, I mean Man-genius was the first. To get stomped by their biggest rival like that was devastating.

I tried to be as unbiased as possible, but I strongly believe Troy makes a solid case for both. To go out of Pittsburgh for those two I'd say Clay Matthews and Vick.

I do think Bradford is deserving of OROTY. The numbers don't jump out at you but I really think he looks like the next big thing... They just need some weapons.

lots of coaches gettin' the ax today

Just Mangini so far, right? I'm kinda hoping Fisher gets canned..... But only because I'd like the 49ers to get him.:lol

Alright, let's get off the college talk. I'll bring another topic up:

My picks for league awards:

MVP- Vick ........ just kidding, Brady

OPOY- Brady again, I'd have said Foster, but Brady has how many attempts without an INT? Incredible

DPOY- Polamalu, he's shown that D is phenomenally better with him in there, and this season is a highlight reel of his big plays.

Comeback Player- Polamalu again, Welker did come back from a devastating injury, but he missed half a game last season, Troy again showed his being out last season hurt that team bad (along with Aaron Smith being out)

Coach Of the Year- Haley, worst to first, enough said

Rookie of the Year- Bradford will get it because QB is a glamour position, but it should be Pouncey. First rookie center to go to the Pro Bowl since '55 and got drafter at age 20 after playing his junior year.

Defensive Rookie- Suh, was there anyone else?

Comeback I have a feeling will be Vick, if not my next guess would be Welker.

DPOY I am not sure, I think Peppers deserves a LOT of attention. It seemed like every game I saw the Bears play he was a huge factor. I can't give the POY to a player who can't stay on the field.

Finally Mangenius is gone. Holmgren can now start to build his team, Eric had one year to prove he was worth keeping around and despite a few bigs wins, he failed.

I've heard rumblings that Holmgren is interested in John Fox or Gruden.

Finally Mangenius is gone. Holmgren can now start to build his team, Eric had one year to prove he was worth keeping around and despite a few bigs wins, he failed.

Well Gruden did coach for him, but he keeps acting like he is really liking not coaching and doing MNF instead.

Gruden would be a disaster for Cleveland. He can't coach young players and it will take McCoy 2 years to learn how to call Grudens plays.

Just Mangini so far, right? I'm kinda hoping Fisher gets canned..... But only because I'd like the 49ers to get him.:lol

carolina
san francisco
cincy will prolly be open, lewis wants front office changes & paul brown is a retard
denver
who knows with oakland, al davis is nuts
I like think fisher should stay, but tennesee's owner has a hard on for vince young

Back