NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comeback I have a feeling will be Vick, if not my next guess would be Welker.

DPOY I am not sure, I think Peppers deserves a LOT of attention. It seemed like every game I saw the Bears play he was a huge factor. I can't give the POY to a player who can't stay on the field.

It will probably be Wake from Miami, no one has more sacks than him and usually the highest sack total gets the DPOY Award.

If Minnesota didn't snag Frazier up then someone would have. He was one of the front runners for head coach in the League. He can send Tomlin a care package foe that one.

Well, I guess confidence counts for something. Good luck!

Also, LOL at all the SEC haters. Will enjoy watching Auburn slaughter Oregon and demonstrate SEC dominance once again :yess:

If they do happen to win they will just have to give it back in a year or two when they finally catch that cheater QB.

If Minnesota didn't snag Frazier up then someone would have. He was one of the front runners for head coach in the League. He can send Tomlin a care package foe that one.

True.

Rumor is he wants Mike Singletary for defensive coach.

(two 85' Bears members :))

Interesting if they reseeded the teams this every game this week would be at the opposite location.

Well actually the Saints would have a bye and Seahawks would be at Bears

Actually we're both wrong it was Tamba Hali of the Cheifs, made it happen yesterday. oh well. I would have liked to see some good news for Miami......

here is your top 5...ware got 3 in the last game to win the title

1 DeMarcus Ware, LB DAL 15.5
2 Tamba Hali, LB KC 14.5
3 Cameron Wake, LB MIA 14.0
4 Clay Matthews, LB GB 13.5
5 John Abraham, DE ATL 13.0

Back