NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe Cable is out in Oakland. I thought he was just starting to turn that team around...and they finished much better than anyone thought they would.

cuz d-mac finally playing like a first round pick... can't believe they swept the division and not make the playoffs.. sukkas!!!!

chargers missed it at 9-7 :( maybe this year we should get our play makers on the team early in the season.

yeah... doesn't help that special teams was a mess.. not like we were top defense and top total offense this year or anything... with rivers putting up crazy numbers. :slap

Cable isn't going anywhere...just more of Sheftler's BSPN news from "league sources" lol. The only way Cable loses his job is if someone comes at Hue hard as a Head Coach and Al wants to keep Hue around.

Bad move IMO.​

I can't believe Cable is out in Oakland. I thought he was just starting to turn that team around...and they finished much better than anyone thought they would.

I can believe it...Grampa Al is crazy. :cuckoo:

Al davis is insane :huh

:lecture Indeed he is.

Al Davis is like Jerry Jones, they both want results yesterday and don't believe in any kind of rebuilding, and they like to have puppets. Or maybe cable told Al to let him run the team and keep his crypt-keeper looking ass in the owner's box.

Al Davis is like Jerry Jones, they both want results yesterday and don't believe in any kind of rebuilding, and they like to have puppets. Or maybe cable told Al to let him run the team and keep his crypt-keeper looking ass in the owner's box.

the raiders & bengals will only be able to get better once the ownership changes. that's what the hold up is

the raiders & bengals will only be able to get better once the ownership changes. that's what the hold up is

I can't believe the Bungles kept Lewis, but in his defense I don't think any coach could lead that motley crew of self glammer talent. Get rid heckel and jekyll for starters and keep Palmer healthy and let him work an entire camp with the younger, team oriented receivers and they stand a chance, but I completely concur with ousting the ownership. But what owner lets himself go?

I can't believe the Bungles kept Lewis, but in his defense I don't think any coach could lead that motley crew of self glammer talent. Get rid heckel and jekyll for starters and keep Palmer healthy and let him work an entire camp with the younger, team oriented receivers and they stand a chance, but I completely concur with ousting the ownership. But what owner lets himself go?

the bengals have the talent, but they need to fill holes in the O line badly. palmer is still a good QB, but nobody can throw the ball when there's people in the backfield all the time

At least if Hue is hired there will be continuity. I can understand firing a coach that may well be an overachiever to supplant him with an up and coming young assistant from the same staff who has a ton of upside.

Sounds promising and I'm excited if it happens. Not gonna get too excited yet.

Especially since Elway had the whole Bowl game to try and wine and dine him. Plus Denver has a slight chance for him to bring Luck with him. San Fran will have to give up the world to get a shot.

I still think he picks SF over Denver. Better talent in SF already in place plus he's a California born guy. Its a long shot to get luck but I think the 49ers could get it done.

I'm always skeptical about college coaches that haven't really proven themselves in the NFL getting so much hype. But, you never know. Everyone starts somewhere. I hope the 49ers gets someone half-way decent. The poor bastards deserve a playoff run or two, IMO.

Back