NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have a good feeling about Harbaugh is all... I'm normally skeptical of college coaches too... Spurrier, Saban, for example, both great NCAA coaches but crap in the NFL... Harbaugh seems to have an intangible that makes him a winner.

Are the Browns officially disbanding as a franchise? Probably for the best.

Im curious statistically who is the worse NFL franchise in terms of tenure/losses

Its got to be the Browns since they have been around since the AFL no?

Probably the Lions. It's gotta be the Lions. My Bills...while they sucked this year, have been largely mediocre during the 2000's, VERY GOOD during the 90's and late 80's, pretty sucky during the 70s, etc. But at least we won games.

The Lions are just...ugh.

Looks like its the Texans, followed but the Bucs, falcons and saints.

Are the Browns officially disbanding as a franchise? Probably for the best.

Nah the old Browns are the Ravens. Just you wait the new Browns are generally a young team, we've been in the league 10 years. What sucks is 5 years after the move the Ravens aka "the old Browns" won Super Bowl XXXV. Talk about poetic...we just can't get a break here.

Im curious statistically who is the worse NFL franchise in terms of tenure/losses

Its got to be the Browns since they have been around since the AFL no?

Funny but the Browns were actually quite good back in the day. 50s, 60s, and 80s. Ever since they announced the move until today Cleveland has fallen on hard times. We basically got a whole new franchise and had to restart from scratch. Sorry but didn't get the luxury to keep our team around in the late 90s and keep growing.

Apparently our franchise record to date is: 424-360-10 (.540) – which from my research ranks us the 10th winningness in the NFL to date. Despite the past 10 years and hiatus. So that leaves a lot more teams below us.

This was a low shot. You had to go all the way to the cellar to take that shot.:)

A shot from under the outhouse.

Keep laughing, go ahead take the low shots while you can...one day soon you won't be able to make them anymore.

And how long have we been hearing that from Skidmark fans?

Nah the old Browns are the Ravens. Just you wait the new Browns are generally a young team, we've been in the league 10 years. What sucks is 5 years after the move the Ravens aka "the old Browns" won Super Bowl XXXV. Talk about poetic...we just can't get a break here.

Apparently our franchise record to date is: 424-360-10 (.540) – which from my research ranks us the 10th winningness in the NFL to date. Despite the past 10 years and hiatus. So that leaves a lot more teams below us.

Ok, make up your mind. Either the old Browns are now the Ravens or they're not. If they're not, then stop using the Ravens team statistics. The majority of that franchise record is the Ravens....mostly the wins.:lol

Even the "Old Browns" that were good in the 50s, 60s, went to 10 straight NFL Championship games and only won 3. They were like the Bills of the 60s!

6 hours with Harbaugh but he still needed to meet with the Dolphins out of "respect"... crap. My team is a loser team now, and that just sucks. Here's a real slap in the face, I heard if Harbaugh doesn't move from Palo Alto to Santa Clara then the Niners might be looking to interview JOSH MASSIVE FAIL MCDANIELS!!!! ARRGHHH!!!!

Anyway, if news doesn't break today of Harbaugh agreeing to be the next 49er coach I'd say things will actually get worse next year in SF.

Back