NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news Flosi is that the Niners don't really have anything that McDaniels can ruin. He's an expert at cleaning house, which the Niners probably have needed for a while.

6 hours with Harbaugh but he still needed to meet with the Dolphins out of "respect"... crap. My team is a loser team now, and that just sucks. Here's a real slap in the face, I heard if Harbaugh doesn't move from Palo Alto to Santa Clara then the Niners might be looking to interview JOSH MASSIVE FAIL MCDANIELS!!!! ARRGHHH!!!!Anyway, if news doesn't break today of Harbaugh agreeing to be the next 49er coach I'd say things will actually get worse next year in SF.

yeah he is a good offensive mind but he took my broncos from a respectful franchise to its lowest point in just 1 1/2 years:mad:
i hope no other teams gets him as a head coach for a long time but if your niners do pursue him, you better hope they dont give him final personnel decision or your niners will be in worst shape than it is now

6 hours with Harbaugh but he still needed to meet with the Dolphins out of "respect"... crap. My team is a loser team now, and that just sucks. Here's a real slap in the face, I heard if Harbaugh doesn't move from Palo Alto to Santa Clara then the Niners might be looking to interview JOSH MASSIVE FAIL MCDANIELS!!!! ARRGHHH!!!!

Anyway, if news doesn't break today of Harbaugh agreeing to be the next 49er coach I'd say things will actually get worse next year in SF.

Well since Miami is reportedly going to make him the highest paid coach I would go talk to them too.

I dunno. Hard to judge how good an assistant coach is coming out of New England. Look at Mangini. Seems Bellichick's influence doesn't "trickle down" to his subordinates in the way that some thought it might.

well i take into account how both Orton and LLoyd were having great seasons (lloyd finishing with most receiving yards in NFL, and Orton was on pace to throw for 5,000 yards until that whole Spygate II thing happen) both those players are just cast-offs from other teams but now if the Broncos wanted to trade away Orton so they could focus on Tebow as a started, they at least could have good compesation from him

IMO the guys that have it made yet stay are making a big mistake. You can't get any better than #1 pick. This time next year who knows what the rookie pay scale will be after all the CBA stuff gets settled. You risk injury, risk going to a lot worse place than North Carolina.

IMO the guys that have it made yet stay are making a big mistake. You can't get any better than #1 pick. This time next year who knows what the rookie pay scale will be after all the CBA stuff gets settled. You risk injury, risk going to a lot worse place than North Carolina.
Yeah you also risk leaving early and not playing at all due to lock out. He is going to get hit with the rookie payscale pretty much no matter what, they are going to have the CBA done or they arent going to sign their rookies until they have it.

He said he want to finish his degree and would miss school. I have a ton of respect for him not only worried about a payday. But there is a huge difference in the mentality of a kid who goes to Stanford vs a NFL factory school.

eh. its not like these guys can't keep going to school in the offseason to get their degrees if they really wanted to.

I agree Prog, Luck should have come out.... Matt Leinart would have been drafted No 1 overall had he not stayed in school one more year.... Instead he lost to Texas in the Rose Bowl for a National Championship, dropped 10 spots in the draft and now falls into the category of "flop"....

Titans to release or trade VY, and Wade Phillips to Texans as D coordinator. Love all of the end-of-regular-season news.

Keep it coming!!!

I think the Phillips move is a good one, especially for him.

He wasn't a very good head coach, but he shouldn't have been one in the first place. He had a lot of success as a defensive coordinator, and I think this will be good for him to build his career / reputation back.

Back