Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

There was a lot of excitement last week regarding series 3 especially the T-1000. However, most of that excitement has seemed to drop off within the last week or so. Hopefully, series 3 will start showing up at select comic shops this week and a national release a week or two after that.
I just started messing around with my Pescedero T-800 again over the weekend and was happily reminded at the awesome amount of detailed sculpt and amazing likeness. The T-1000, both versions, can't get here soon enough.

How about a Sarah and John Conner 2-pack? If NECA did a 2-pack, it would solve the problem of 1 figure being a peg-warmer since you'd need to buy the set to get the figure you want. Although I really can't imagine a T2 fan not wanting both a Sarah and John in their collection. However maybe NECA would feel less of a risk in releasing a 2-pack.
Just a thought to kick start this thread a little and keep up the excitement over the soon-to-be released series 3 and possibily a surprise or two at SDCC.

I hope we do see a suprise or two at SDCC. T1 Perhaps?

I have the 7" Final Battle and Cyberdyne coming either tomorrow or the day after (hopefully)

I should've ordered them ages ago. I don't know why I didn't! I have every Arnie fig released by Neca then, barring the new Steel Mill and T23D versions. Haven't seen them in the UK yet though.

I'm disappointed that series 3 hasn't turned up in the US yet, I thought they'd be keeping me entertained during the wait for the HT T-800, but it surely can't be far off now. I'm waiting for BBTS to make them available for order individually so I can get the particular ones I want in the particular quantity. At the moment they're only up as a case.

I'd be all over a Sarah/John 2-pack but who knows. They may be done with T2 and if there were any further additions they'd likely only be more T-1000s..not that I'd be complaining as he does deserve more versions being made.

I haven't done my wishlist in a while:

-undamaged steel-mill T-1000 (capable of interchanging parts)
-sidesplit T-1000 (with 2 alternate stabbing finger hands and iron rod)
-motorcycle cop T-1000
-steel mill Sarah Connor
-John Connor (w/alternate sweaty headsculpt for steel mill)
-Pescadero Escape Sarah Connor

-T-800 on Harley boxset
-T-1000 on police-bike boxset
-T-800 with arm stuck in giant gears (with chrome T-1000 looking on) boxset
-'Hasta la vista' boxset (T-800 about to shoot the frozen T-1000)

Speaking of John Connor, i was thinking again..that Public Enemy shirt, now how is Hot Toys going to get away with that?..maybe put Plastic Enemy on it instead. lol!

Speaking of John Connor, i was thinking again..that Public Enemy shirt, now how is Hot Toys going to get away with that?..maybe put Plastic Enemy on it instead. lol!

I dont think we have to worry about it, because I doubt Hot toys will Make a John connor from T2.

If we get new T-1000 figures, what are we expecting to see? I'm thinking a Steel Mill with the donut head and different boots and a biker cop version. I'd be happy with those!

There are actually some series 3 figures on e-bay and a few websites in the UK, both the T-1000 and T-800 figures. What makes you buy them from bbts a-dev? Because you can specify the amount?

If I had to i'd buy everything from BBTS ........... i've only purchased 3 things from them but everytime I have they've impressed the hell outta me.

Anyone else care to add to the wishlist? Most of it will probably never happen but just for _____s 'n giggles.

The NECA T1 dream:

-naked Arnie! (hey they made topless Jacob from Twilight!!)

-Tech Noir T-800 with uzi and lazersight handgun (alternate head w/burnt off eyebrows and singed hair)

-1984 Kyle Reese in trenchcoat (shotgun, iron bar)

-1984 Kyle Reese variant w/out trenchcoat (bandaged arm, bombs, pistol etc)

-naked Sarah Connor...OK just Sarah connor..equally unlikely you say? OH come on!

-Police station shootout T-800 w/default sunglasses head plus alternate BD head (weapons:shotgun and machine gun)

Anyone else care to add to the wishlist? Most of it will probably never happen but just for _____s 'n giggles.

The NECA T1 dream:

-naked Arnie! (hey they made topless Jacob from Twilight!!)

-Tech Noir T-800 with uzi and lazersight handgun (alternate head w/burnt off eyebrows and singed hair)

-1984 Kyle Reese in trenchcoat (shotgun, iron bar)

-1984 Kyle Reese variant w/out trenchcoat (bandaged arm, bombs, pistol etc)

-naked Sarah Connor...OK just Sarah connor..equally unlikely you say? OH come on!

-Police station shootout T-800 w/default sunglasses head plus alternate BD head (weapons:shotgun and machine gun)

That would be amazing if Neca gave us that many different figures from the first film. There are just too few T1 collectibles out there, we need more NOW!!!!:borg

I can't wait for it to be put beyond doubt by one or both of Hot Toys and NECA that fully licensed T1 figures will finally happen.

I really want to know how Conan works regarding Arnie's likeness, it seems unlikely that NECA would have gone through Arnie's people in addition to the film rights owners to do those figures, but maybe somehow the film does cover it. We know T1 doesn't with the horrid original HT portrait.

I feel more optimistic about it now than ever before. First we had that poll that Hot Toys ran on their site asking what Terminator figure we wanted to see next - T1 came second. I doubt they'd have included it in the poll at all if they weren't seriously considering doing it properly this time. And on the NECA front I think its been mentioned more than once..Tankman said its the next Terminator-related work he'd like to do. I reckon its surely been discussed by them.

Discussed, without question, wanted, without question, but with the likeness issue, I just don't know how likely it is with NECA, Hot Toys already went that route for Dutch and with the money they'd make off figures, I can see them pursuing Arnie's rights in addition, but I wonder if NECA would, I'd love for them to do it, I just don't know, that's why I wish I knew the conditions of the Conan license, if it was the same as Predator and T1, then we'd know NECA would go that route, and surely Terminator would be more popular than Conan.

Well, if NECA even gets Arnie's likeness that'd be nice, and I'd settle for just that with them. but with Hot Toys, if they didn't get rights to do a Reese, I'd be bummed.

I'm disappointed that series 3 hasn't turned up in the US yet, I thought they'd be keeping me entertained during the wait for the HT T-800, but it surely can't be far off now. I'm waiting for BBTS to make them available for order individually so I can get the particular ones I want in the particular quantity. At the moment they're only up as a case.

I'd be all over a Sarah/John 2-pack but who knows. They may be done with T2 and if there were any further additions they'd likely only be more T-1000s..not that I'd be complaining as he does deserve more versions being made.

I haven't done my wishlist in a while:

-undamaged steel-mill T-1000 (capable of interchanging parts)
-sidesplit T-1000 (with 2 alternate stabbing finger hands and iron rod)
-motorcycle cop T-1000
-steel mill Sarah Connor
-John Connor (w/alternate sweaty headsculpt for steel mill)
-Pescadero Escape Sarah Connor

-T-800 on Harley boxset
-T-1000 on police-bike boxset
-T-800 with arm stuck in giant gears (with chrome T-1000 looking on) boxset
-'Hasta la vista' boxset (T-800 about to shoot the frozen T-1000)

Seems like there is a problem with Play.com order for S3 T2 figures.

They seem to be cancelled, I pre-ordered a while back but it seems like they are not getting them now :(

Back