Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

I don't think the KRISS is anything to worry about. A lot of recent Joes have included both moderan and vintage weapons. So most people will be able to just leave the KRISS in the box.

With all the complaints about the use of pleather you guys seem to forget that Sideshow will use it for Destro and Baroness...

i love the Eddie Murphy red.

You seem to forget that it makes sense with those figures but has no place on a Crimson Guard. :dunno

Not going to disagree, but the same problems (cracking, not creasing nicely, etc) that are present with 1/6 scale pleather will be seen with Baroness and Destro.

No to shiny pleather on Destro. It would look so silly.

Because the big red collar and metal mask don't :lol

I think its a given Destro will be in leather though. :dunno

Plus I can quote you on saying Skiman's leather clad Destro
He looks great. Like the wrist rockets and 'nades.

Oh and that Cobra logo on CC is crooked as fauk!!
So which is it? Leather good or bad? :lol

I think we are all freaking out (as usual) way too early. For all we know, he comes with a cloth top as well. I think the teaser for Hawk didn't have his leather jacket, but he's coming with it. A teaser doesn't so anything. Lets wait until Tuesday before we freak out, OK?

Last edited:

Sideshow is probably reading these forums,laughing and thinking..

"They will buy it anyway"

I am OK with the pleather look,my concern is the cracking that others here mentioned

Because the big red collar and metal mask don't :lol

I think its a given Destro will be in leather though. :dunno

I think we are all freaking out (as usual) way too early. For all we know, he comes with a cloth top as well. I think the teaser for Hawk didn't have his leather jacket, but he's coming with it. A teaser doesn't so anything. Lets wait until Tuesday before we freak out, OK?

Leather yes, shiny leather no. Poofy collar or not.

As for the Jacket theory, if so it best comes with a cloth version of the jackat and not just a red button up Joe shirt.

Sideshow is probably reading these forums,laughing and thinking..

"They will buy it anyway"

I am OK with the pleather look,my concern is the cracking that others here mentioned

They sure aren't thinking that in the Grim Reaper thread. :lol

Not going to disagree, but the same problems (cracking, not creasing nicely, etc) that are present with 1/6 scale pleather will be seen with Baroness and Destro.

My issue isn't about the longevity of it, my issue is that it looks like CeeGee's a red gimp in that outfit. :lol

Rumor has it... Destro's sculpt is just gonna be a brighter repaint of the IG-88 lid. :rotfl

bad+joke.jpg

I like the new helmet, but it wouldn't surprise me if they included a regular one. The ones on the statue are pretty close to the original.

Is it too much to imagine that they found a faux leather material that doesn't deteriorate?

I like the new helmet, but it wouldn't surprise me if they included a regular one. The ones on the statue are pretty close to the original.

Is it too much to imagine that they found a faux leather material that doesn't deteriorate?

Even if they did, personally I dont like the glossy look to it

My guess is they have a unmasked portrait and the original rifle, 129.99$

Back