Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Even if they did, personally I dont like the glossy look to it

My guess is they have a unmasked portrait and the original rifle, 129.99$

:exactly: :lecture

EX most likely will be the unmasked Fred portrait, which appeals to the more diehard fans of the comic. Since the Fred persona was a non-factor in the cartoons, no need to include the Fred portrait for the regs.

I think the fact that both Stalker and the Cobra Viper came with scale versions of their made up submachine and assault rifle respectively sets a precedent for the Crimson Guardsmen to come with their bayoneted asssault rifle.

Another absolute win on Sideshow's part. I am really impressed with their interpretation of the character. I even like the changes (I actually see them as upgrades and improvements).

Bring them on!

Sideshow is probably reading these forums,laughing and thinking..

"They will buy it anyway"

I am OK with the pleather look,my concern is the cracking that others here mentioned

yep
:exactly::exactly:

It actually would be nice if a SSC rep did weigh in on the reasoning for the material. Maybe its just the jacket and the pants are cloth? That wouldn't be so bad. :dunno

Still waiting for their answer...

If it's just the jacket, well, okay. I can sort of get a leather jacket, even if it is shiny. I wouldn't prefer it to cloth, but it's not a deal-breaker.

If he's got leather pants, that's WAYYY over the line.

Pants will match the jacket.

Waiting for their answer? What's the question? SSC isn't going to answer product specifics that are going to be answered by a reveal in 7 days anyway. :lol

Ex is matching pleather assless chaps...

Even if they did, personally I dont like the glossy look to it

My guess is they have a unmasked portrait and the original rifle, 129.99$

I can live without the unmasked Fred head, if he ends up being the EX. Don't need a random red-haired dudes face for an EX.

...now I think a second helmet should come standard with both versions.

Another absolute win on Sideshow's part. I am really impressed with their interpretation of the character. I even like the changes (I actually see them as upgrades and improvements).

Bring them on!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:duff

Pants will match the jacket.

That would be pretty stupid. Like I said, a leather jacket is one thing, but you will be hard pressed to find any examples of leather pants being used as part of a military uniform anywhere, anytime.

It's the weekend. :lol

On vacation - I actually forgot it was the weekend!

Waiting for their answer? What's the question? SSC isn't going to answer product specifics that are going to be answered by a reveal in 7 days anyway. :lol

Khev's post about them explaining their reasoning for the material. How would that be answered by more pics?

That would be pretty stupid. Like I said, a leather jacket is one thing, but you will be hard pressed to find any examples of leather pants being used as part of a military uniform anywhere, anytime.

If San Francisco had their own military they would have leather pants. :lecture

Well see. Unless Sideshow changes the entire figure, I don't think I'll be adding this CG to my collection.

what the hell did the crimson guard must be put in front of cobra commanders firing squad

Well see. Unless Sideshow changes the entire figure, I don't think I'll be adding this CG to my collection.

I'm torn. I still feel like a bit of a completist, even though I passed on the desert troops (I'll probably get them down the road).

It'd be difficult to not have a Crimson Guard in the collection, because they're so iconic, but if this turns out as bad as it looks so far, I may have to pass as well.

I'm torn. I still feel like a bit of a completist, even though I passed on the desert troops (I'll probably get them down the road).

It'd be difficult to not have a Crimson Guard in the collection, because they're so iconic, but if this turns out as bad as it looks so far, I may have to pass as well.

My sentiments exactly, we will see tomorrow, SS hasnt disappointed yet, so lets see what the product reveal shows.

Fredide mercury ex headsculpt :monkey1

Back