Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He saved his life once, and Ras came back and almost killed him. So, his ass ever getting saved again would be pretty slim.

Batmans rule is he wont KILL anyone. Letting them die is diffrent, but he wont kill them.

That's it. Like to Joker in TDK, he needs [trys] to prove to the bad guys that they are wrong.

To me not saving someone when you without a doubt can and know it and just running away, is just as bad. It's worse when your a man who says he wouldn't kill.

Plus in the comics he DOES 'save' the criminals. Like he did with Joker in TDK.

Thinking back, I think it was in reaction to the prudes in Congress trying to censure comics in the 50s that DC Comics created their rule that none of their heroes is allowed to "kill" anyone. Ras Al seemed like a cheat because it was Batman's machinations that killed him. But Two-Face seems to be an out and out kill.

Thinking back, I think it was in reaction to the prudes in Congress trying to censure comics in the 50s that DC Comics created their rule that none of their heroes is allowed to "kill" anyone. Ras Al seemed like a cheat because it was Batman's machinations that killed him. But Two-Face seems to be an out and out kill.

Only if Two-Face is really dead.

But the guy driving the garbage truck the Batmobile runs under would either be seriously injured or dead. :confused:

Only if Two-Face is really dead.

But the guy driving the garbage truck the Batmobile runs under would either be seriously injured or dead. :confused:

Well the cops survived in BB (even the first car he runs over!).

These movies may be realistic, but they do put some comic-book/cartoony action in.

Yeah the garbage truck driver was interesting: the cab is crushed -- no survivors. So they CGI the driver leaving the cab -- to protect Batman's cupablity, I think. But at that speed, being thrown from a head-on collision in the middle of a car chase...:rip

dont forget that the lambourghini would have crumbled like a paper cup in that accident. no one would walk away from that one.:lol

What?? Did you see that Enzo that wrecked at like 140MPH. The shell that the driver sits in was completely fine, just the body was jacked to oblivion. Dude walked away from the wreck perfectly fine. You be surprised how well engineered those cars are. They don't cost $200K for nothing man.

What?? Did you see that Enzo that wrecked at like 140MPH. The shell that the driver sits in was completely fine, just the body was jacked to oblivion. Dude walked away from the wreck perfectly fine. You be surprised how well engineered those cars are. They don't cost $200K for nothing man.
i thought they were made out of 100% plastic.:dunno
$200K is for the name plate.

Back