Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally. Could not agree more. People will talk about Heath but this is the scene I loved the most as well.

Heath was phenominal for what the Joker's part of the film was, but at the end of the day, the Joker was more a circumstance than a character persay. Batman's interaction with him wasn't as personal as Ra's, he was a threat, but it wasn't too often about them one on one. Joker was a threat on Gotham and the movie was about the White and Dark Knights taking that threat on from 2 different angles and the 3rd act of the film was the culmination of that plot with Harvey and Batman's fates being sealed.

As great as this movie was, I thought the most powerful part was the last 5 minutes.

The relationship between Gordon and Batman that Bale and Oldman are creating is just really touching and I enjoy any scene with them together, but that last one was just so powerful. Gordon embracing Batman totally, no longer worried about what Batman being in Gotham means, like escalation, but just embracing him as their savior, and Batman embracing his destiny, combine that emotion with the visuals of the batpod ride and it's just amazing, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it, it had me pumped leaving the theater.

The ending is just incredible. And the heroic theme in the music coming back at the end made it perfect.

As if I wasn't feeling it before the film, finally seeing this movie is inspiring so much in me to make pieces with the Hot Toys figures, I sure hope they come soon. Joker and Batman are so dynamic, the possibilities are really out there, and hopefully a Two-Face is coming.

The ending is just incredible. And the heroic theme in the music coming back at the end made it perfect.

Yep, I loved the end, so much that I don't think I'd really care if Nolan did another Batman. It put a cap on things, for me. I'm sure the money hounds at WB feel differently, especially after this weekend's box office performance.

As much as I want a Two-Face, I'm really dying for a Gordon figure. I'd love to recreate the trio of Dent, Gordon and Batman.

Yep, I loved the end, so much that I don't think I'd really care if Nolan did another Batman. It put a cap on things, for me. I'm sure the money hounds at WB feel differently, especially after this weekend's box office performance.

See, I don't think the end felt like a closure, it felt like a beginning to me, just like the end of Batman Begins. I think in the end, Nolan's Batman will be a 3 part story. Part 3 will take things even further and be a spectacular finale, I really hope it gets made. It took all of Begins and TDK for Bruce/Batman to get to where he is in that last 5 minutes, now it's time to see what Batman becomes after embracing what he does at the end.

Them too. Heck, I want a crispy everything.

bk-spicy-chick'n-crisp.jpg

I finally got a chance to see this today and loved it. Heath's performance was amazing. To me, his Joker is how that character is meant to be. No villian will ever be able to compare to him.

The way this one ended makes me think that Nolan (or whoever comes up with all that) has a definite direction and plan for the final movie. I just hope its not like POTC and Spidey where the third movie fall flat.

I think that's the way it was in Year One or Long Halloween (can't remember for sure). I seem to recall reading in one of the first Batman comics I read where Gordon was married to a Barbara and had a daughter named Barbara. Although in some versions isn't she his niece?

Back