Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vhtjb6.jpg

This is interesting, as well - https://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/20080730/121746906000.html

I personally don't think TDK can do it.

I'd love to see it, but I doubt it, TDK doesn't have as broad an appeal as Titanic. Only another movie just like Titanic will ever beat that one I think.

Jokes aside, I could almost see Jake as Riddler, he's got bizarre eyes that could go good with a dimented mind.

I'm really interested in ANY of the villains that exist and could be put through the Nolan filter.... I'm sure he could make any of them work. Even poison Ivy... and that would take some work. :lol

I saw it again last night. There were these young teenagers down the row from me who talked through the whole thing. And when the movie got loud they got louder. But other than that it is as enjoyable the second time as the first. And then pencil trick is still awesome, even when you know it is coming.

Took my cousins to see this today. Brings my screening count to FOUR! I don't think I've ever seen a film in the theater that many times and not have at least one of those be at the dollar theaters. :google

Come on! Beat Titantic! :rock

Took my cousins to see this today. Brings my screening count to FOUR! I don't think I've ever seen a film in the theater that many times and not have at least one of those be at the dollar theaters. :google

Come on! Beat Titantic! :rock

We are tied at 4 now, man. Are you ready to go for 5????:monkey5:monkey5:google

Saw it today for the 1st time....I was disapointed.Heath Ledger is amazing and is this movie saving grace..But, Batman looks like a secondary character.Didnt like the story.I thought Harvey Dent's turn to bad guy was too stretched...lots of flaws...I actually like the first part of Batman Begins better than all of this movie.....If Ledger hadnt die, this movie wouldnt be as succesful at it is...People are seeing it out of curiosity...IMO too much hype for this 7/ 10 movie.....Movie of the Summer? Nahh..Iron Man was better.

If Ledger hadnt die, this movie wouldnt be as succesful at it is...People are seeing it out of curiosity...IMO too much hype for this 7/ 10 movie.....Movie of the Summer? Nahh..Iron Man was better.

That point might be logical if it were still the first week of release.

Iron Man is like a Saturday morning cartoon compared to The Dark Knight. While good, and I enjoyed it very much, it's just not even in the same league.

Ok, why cant people understand Ledger was hyped BEFORE his death, when the first trailer was shown with I Am Legend...people were going nuts! Oh sure, his death brought in the few fans who loved him, but didnt care to see a batman movie...but other then those, it didnt make a giant difference.

i dont think ledgers death had anything to do with the success of the dark knight, he did an amazing job and people would have said that no matter if he was dead or up walking around promoting the movie. my first thought when i heard of heath playing the joker was wow he is going to suck and of course he surprised me. I can see though how some could say that joker over shadowed batman but i think thats the character, he is so crazy and cool that he steals away some of batmans thunder.

Saw it today for the 1st time....I was disapointed.Heath Ledger is amazing and is this movie saving grace..But, Batman looks like a secondary character.Didnt like the story.I thought Harvey Dent's turn to bad guy was too stretched...lots of flaws...I actually like the first part of Batman Begins better than all of this movie.....If Ledger hadnt die, this movie wouldnt be as succesful at it is...People are seeing it out of curiosity...IMO too much hype for this 7/ 10 movie.....Movie of the Summer? Nahh..Iron Man was better.

Not true. I saw Iron Man again today too (after Dark Knight). Iron Man was great when there wasn't anything else this summer, but after seeing it again after TDK, it was just OK. Still a good movie, but nowhere near TDK. I was bored in parts of Iron Man, but still wasn't ever bored in TDK. Iron Man is really too long for what is there.

Dark Knight > Iron Man

Still getting the Hot Toys Iron Man though :D

Back