Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20110323_232549-1-1.jpg
Heres another view

SHALOM!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f74Zgq3Q0gw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jesus that is friggin awesome! H2 is tops IMO. The bloody eyes and the MM throwing down. Has no one made an off-timing metal break down to that footage yet?

All hail the king...

The Freddy in the back - reboot - looks TIZIGHT!

Yes I made it on the list thanks One and Dark Passenger.
Newbi here guys I had to join to get on some of Ones awesome work.

Almost shipping time guys. One is waiting on the Halloween 2 prints that go with every order.

He kindly asks that those who are waiting to send the remaining balance to do so now.

Mr. JoeBizz, I have forwarded your new address to Uno.

Thanks to all for your patience,
Toodles.

Almost shipping time guys. One is waiting on the Halloween 2 prints that go with every order.

He kindly asks that those who are waiting to send the remaining balance to do so now.

Toodles.

I'll send the remainder very soon...

DAYUMN -- cha-ching. I'm getting hit hard.

Toodles.

Thank you sir.

Awesome. The Shape is going to be sick. Can't wait to see that first head completely painted and haired.

No Wonder there are no more coveralls:slap One Hijacked the truck:lol Not to fear! We are making them...Your the man One:clap

No Wonder there are no more coveralls:slap One Hijacked the truck:lol Not to fear! We are making them...Your the man One:clap

Lol Thats not even including the coveralls im using for the 81S but no worries Moe you know I got you covered.

Yeah really thats why i can't find a damn Orange pair for my Sheeeeting Joker in a jailcell , cuz this guy bought them all . i hate you One but your still my boy :1-1:

jessica-simpson-2.gif

Everyone, run....ONE just swiped all the coveralls.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lol Thats not even including the coveralls im using for the 81S but no worries Moe you know I got you covered.

:1-1: you do your thing brother...line them myers up for the finale photo shoot before they leave shop...:wink1:
That h2 warlock is one of my grail figures.

One I saw a video that Kane Hodder may do Victor hatchet 2,
Not sure if it was made yet?

Better pics to come I just liked the way he looked in my shelf mini h2 print not pictured almost that time gentlemen
IMG_20110401_025133.jpg

IMG_20110401_025147.jpg

IMG_20110401_025215.jpg

IMG_20110401_025126.jpg

Back